Thanks! It was a good flight! Felt like a Spanish domestic flight at times with the amount of Spanish onboard! Lol. Iberia Express are a good airline.

Careful Jerry, you are starting to sound like that barmy women who went to Benidorm with Thomas Cook.
Lol

Careful Jerry, you are starting to sound like that barmy women who went to Benidorm with Thomas Cook.
Lol
Lol I don't think that lady would've been happy on my flight!

Nice to see plenty of Spanish people using the flight, shows it isn't just one way traffic by our own residents.
Yes it is. Hopefully that will help persuade Iberia to operate the flight again next year as well.

Excellent video again including the lounge supplement, Jerry. Thank you for posting.

Great video again Jerry

Sorry to ask again but im assuming you were not holding your mobile phone all the time whilst recording the flight. Was it connected to the seat or window with a holder or something as you and Ray on the BHX thread mentioned a few nights ago ?

(y)

Last edited:
Great video again Jerry

Sorry to ask again but im assuming you were not holding your mobile phone all the time whilst recording the flight. Was it connected to the seat or something as you and Ray on the BHX thread mentioned a few nights ago ?

(y)
I used this, it also becomes a tripod and can be used with bigger cameras. I'm looking to get a go pro with a window suction holder because it can be a pain to constantly hold it during takeoff and taxi and landing especially if the window is more behind you than level or slightly in front of you gets a bit awkward.
View attachment 9619

I used this, it also becomes a tripod and can be used with bigger cameras. I'm looking to get a go pro with a window suction holder because it can be a pain to constantly hold it during takeoff and taxi and landing especially if the window is more behind you than level or slightly in front of you gets a bit awkward.
View attachment 9619

I’m also thinking of getting a go pro, christmas hopefully!

Taxi and takeoff on my Cardiff to Madrid flight the other week.

Excellent, are they operating the same amount of flights as last year?
Yep 2 weekly though the season is shorter ends mid September this year. Hopefully if they can see the route growing then they'll operate it at least from the beginning of June to the end of September next year.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock