Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin
Hi everyone.

I'm running a new aviation photography competition here in this thread. You can submit up to five photos each. I'm looking for a weather theme, snow; ice; mist; rain etc. The competition will remain open until sometime in the spring when I'll create a poll so everyone can decide a winner.

Users may comment on photos submitted but please ensure any criticism is constructive so not to offend the photographer. Users may use alternative photo hosting sites such as Flickr but the winner will only receive a prize subject to the winning photograph being uploaded to the Forums4airports media gallery. Copyright of all photos remains with the photographer. Forums4airports reserves the right to reuse hosted media to promote Forums4airports.

Remember to visit our ratings guide: http://www.forums4airports.com/threads/2382/

#photocompetition #prize

David_itl

Platinum Member
Jan 31, 2016
This is going to be fun for me to sift through the 50,000 photos that I've taken over the last 6 years!

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin
Hi guys! So far we've had a dissapointing zero entries.

I've set aside £30 of my own money to provide a prize fund.

The winner will receive a £30 Voucher to spend at their favourite retailer.

You have to be in it to win it.

The competition is open to everyone including moderators except me of course.

Usual rules apply - see first post of this thread.

#win #photo #competition #prize

White Heather

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2009
Leeds
Strange, I posted this photo last week and today it has gone. Try again! Jet2 Boeing 757 200WL G-LSAK blasts frost up from the runway as it departs runway 32 with a 737 800 in the background.DSC_0354.JPG

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Some superb shots ! Welcome to F4A Phil. It's nice to see another photographer on the forum.

I'll accept all the photos posted in this thread so far but just a reminder to everyone, to qualify for the prize you will need to ensure your photos are submitted to the forum gallery not just uploaded here as an attachment.

The link to the gallery is at the top of the site. You will be able to upload them up until the competition closes.

If anyone has any difficulty uploading their photos I will gladly talk you through how to do it.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Please advise how to upload to Forum Gallery. Which link? Media?
Hi Phil, sorry for the delay.

Here's the link: http://www.forums4airports.com/media/add

Click on the link above and from there you can select a site category eg. One of the airports where you took your photos.

Once you've done that you just need to click the white box marked Upload Image and from there you will be able to choose images straight from your computer.

Remember to give your images a title and provide other details if possible to make it easier to locate them using the media search facility in the gallery.

Once you've hit submit your images will go live in the media gallery from where you can get the code to post your photos here and any other forum or website.

If you encounter any difficulties or if you require any further assistance just ask and I'll be happy to help.

One last thing. You will also find a Media Gallery tab at the top of the site which takes you to the forum photography section.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Strange, I posted this photo last week and today it has gone. Try again! Jet2 Boeing 757 200WL G-LSAK blasts frost up from the runway as it departs runway 32 with a 737 800 in the background.View attachment 4589
Hi Heather, It's a really great photo you've entered. The winner can only receive a prize if their photo is uploaded to the site Media Gallery. If you are unsure how to do this I've created a thread here: http://www.forums4airports.com/threads/4181/

Top Bottom