Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin
Hi there!

In case you've been unable to get on the site today, we've moved the site to a new faster server.

Everything should run just the same, just faster. If you have any questions or problems please ask here.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin
I've had a "502 Gateway" return. I've passed this onto our server management. If anybody notices anything else, let me know.

Brummiegem

Apr 10, 2014
Birmingham
On my iPad,I have f4a on my home screen so I just tap on it and away I go.
When I tapped on it this afternoon I got a message saying the website had moved and I should follow the links depending on which operating system I used.Apples iOS was not on the list.
Anyway reading through the message it said about clearing your cache so I did just that,but still wouldn't let me into f4a.
I deleted the site from the iPad and then re-entered the site on the browser.This was successful,so I then put it back on as a favourite on the home screen.
Hope that is helpful if anyone has a problem with reaching f4a on an iPad.
I was able to get f4a straight away on my laptop though,it is also saved as a favourite so I guess it may be pot luck if you have a problem or not.

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes
Seamless transfer on my iMac desktop.(y)

Ray Finkle

Staff member
Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham
I had similar to Brummigem when using my phone, after clearing the cache, browsing data etc it worked fine.

No change on my laptop.

Jerry

Staff member
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
Had to wait a bit until I could access the forum again but all working now!

Top Bottom