Jerry

Staff member
Subscriber
Jun 1, 2016
Leeds
Alaska Airlines have announced new flights from Portland to New York JFK and Detroit.
JFK will start on 6th November and will be daily on a 737. Detroit will start on 30th August and will be daily on a 737.
PDX-JFK 23.05-07.30 JFK-PDX 09.30-12.55
PDX-DTW 10.30-05.30 DTW-PDX 07.00-08.45

Definitely good news for PDX! Will be curious to see if the prices come down! I'm assuming it'll stay a 767 300er service.
PDX has a decent long haul network now with Tokyo, Amsterdam and Heathrow operated by Delta Airlines, Frankfurt by Condor and Icelandair to Keflavix. I would imagine as well in the long term Delta or one of it's partners might end up looking at CDG as well and Seoul.

Westjet will be starting a daily service from Calgary to Portland starting on the 29th April.

My latest trip report. Portland to LAX with Alaska Airlines on an ex Virgin America A319.

My girlfriend and her daughter or as she calls her 'my mini me', have spent the the last couple of days in Denver with one of her sisters (she has been studying there and had her graduation ceremony yesterday), they are now heading back to portland on an airline called Frontier. While she was at PDX and earlier on while boarding at Denver she sent me a couple of photos of Frontier's pretty cool (i think) tails and winglet. Each aircraft in the fleet has an animal tail and winglet livery.
The Owl one is the aircraft she's flying back on which an A321 and they flew out on an A320neo which is a bobcat. I've no idea what the other one is. The flight takes about 2 and half hours one way.
View media item 8921
View media item 8922
View media item 8923

My landing video from my flight with Delta from Amsterdam at Portland in June!

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock