First divert this morning due to fog. Diverted to BHX hopefully just to wait it out.

One week tomorrow since the inaugural flight, any news on how well it is being used?
We won't really know until the CAA figures are out. From what I've read elsewhere some of the loads have bad but some have been ok.

Some very odd movements on the Qatar schedule/booking system currently.
I first looked at the website timetable which is only showing 5x weekly CWL-DOH as of the beginning of November (Mo, Tu, Th, Fr, Sa) up to the end of March. (Nothing bookable after that point). Wasn't this route supposed to be daily after mid-June?
Then I decided to look for some test-bookings on the Qatar website and I can only seem to book direct flights from CWL-DOH 3x weekly (We, Fr, Sa) from now until 18th June, and then 4x weekly (Mo, We, Fr, Sa) onwards through the Summer until November.
From the 29th October it seems to go 3x weekly (Mo, Fr, Sa) through the Winter...
On the days where it's not going direct it is giving me the option of going via EDI with flybe.

Has anyone any insight into whats going on? If this is the case that the flights have been cut then my trip to Oz in November to and from CWL on a Thursday is going to be royally screwed...

Some very odd movements on the Qatar schedule/booking system currently.
I first looked at the website timetable which is only showing 5x weekly CWL-DOH as of the beginning of November (Mo, Tu, Th, Fr, Sa) up to the end of March. (Nothing bookable after that point). Wasn't this route supposed to be daily after mid-June?
Then I decided to look for some test-bookings on the Qatar website and I can only seem to book direct flights from CWL-DOH 3x weekly (We, Fr, Sa) from now until 18th June, and then 4x weekly (Mo, We, Fr, Sa) onwards through the Summer until November.
From the 29th October it seems to go 3x weekly (Mo, Fr, Sa) through the Winter...
On the days where it's not going direct it is giving me the option of going via EDI with flybe.

Has anyone any insight into whats going on? If this is the case that the flights have been cut then my trip to Oz in November to and from CWL on a Thursday is going to be royally screwed...

Interesting, have you logged in to check your booking?

Failing that, Jerry to the rescue?

Yep just had a look and it looks like it'll be 4 weekly from mid June and 3 weekly up until then. Pretty embarrassing for the airport as i don't think they knew in advance especially after all the fanfare of the launch and the airport doesn't need the negativity as it has a lot of detractors who'll no doubt use this against it.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock