You got to give it to him! He knows how to get headlines and has given Ryanair an excuse if the routes fail (or FR can make more money with the aircraft elsewhere) if the SNP doesn't cut APD which will involve a deal with their arch enemies the Conservative Party!

Ryanair has cut 3 routes over the winter from Edinburgh airport.
London Stansted, Szczecin and Hamburg.

London Stansted has been taken off sale from the end of October. Looking at Jerry's post from 27/09/17, it seems that it was also cut for W17/18, but on that occasion it was only a seasonal reduction.

New route: Shannon-Edinburgh

Flights on Thursdays and Sundays starting 31st October 2021

From SeanM1997 on twitter

Ryanair will resume Edinburgh to Düsseldorf Weeze from 29th March 2022.

3x Weekly flights on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays

Source: SeanM1997 on twitter

Three more new routes are starting in November

3 weekly Madrid - Mon/Wed/Fri
3 weekly Paris Beauvais - Tue/Thu/Sat
2 weekly Palermo - Tue/Sat

Thanks to Sean M for the heads up

Three more new routes are starting in November

3 weekly Madrid - Mon/Wed/Fri
3 weekly Paris Beauvais - Tue/Thu/Sat
2 weekly Palermo - Tue/Sat

Thanks to Sean M for the heads up
Whilst there’s good news there’s also bad:
2 routes from Edinburgh have been removed from sale: Girona and Valencia

Source: SeanM1997 on Twitter.

Ryanair have launched 3 new routes from Edinburgh and 1 reload.

New- Bari- Starting March 27th 2022 at 2 weekly flights on Wednesdays and Sundays.
New- Poitiers- Starting March 28th 2022 at 2 weekly on Mondays and Fridays
New- Santiago de Compostela- Starting March 28th 2022 at 2 weekly on Mondays and Fridays.

Edinburgh to Valencia has also been reloaded to the system.

Source: SeanM1997 on twitter.

The number of Ryanair flights going in and out of Edinburgh. I surprised that Micheal O’Leary has not asked for the airport to be renamed Micheal O’Leary International.

More new routes for W22/23

Edinburgh – Grenoble eff 05NOV22 1 weekly 737 MAX 8-200
Edinburgh – Verona eff 05NOV22 1 weekly 737 MAX 8-200
Venice – Edinburgh eff 31OCT22 2 weekly 737-800/MAX 8-200

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock