Birmingham International needs Uzbekistan Airlines- demand is high and having them with Asian Community Needs and connections to India and Pakistan they will be very busy. (Birmingham Airport should have kept original airport design and the second runway and invested in new airport terminals I am not sure why they have silly car parking facilities high charges a small terminal we need more space) Airlines need to stay in BHX - and NOT leave- love you all at Birmingham International Airport love you my dears x x x

They pulled out at short notice around the same time as American and United just before Primera sort of turned up but we've had that discussion on here before.

Wasn't bringing it up again, previous post mentioned that we needed a flight to Keflavik.

Wasn't bringing it up again, previous post mentioned that we needed a flight to Keflavik.

Not arguing against you at all just trying to point out that three airlines all major players in their markets to USA all cleared off at the same time and now we have diddly, maybe it's my terminology.

Regular flights to Iceland would be great for us.

What use would the BHX slots be to Easyjet? They don't base at BHX and TCX slots would be timed around based aircraft I'd have thought?

Why would I look at Manchester? I’m interested in BHX
On the Manchester forum it's believed that the reporter has got mixed up and made a mistake. Easyjet bought slots at LGW and BRS while Jet2 bought slots at BHX, MAN and STN.

I read all posts in all threads, then I get an overall idea of what is happening and hopefully lead to developing my interest. I can highly recommend it to all members.
Seasider exactly, it is suprising what you can find out by reading other forums which might relate to several airports but not
reported on your own one
I read all threads as well but I have the time to do so. I realise that not everyone has or the inclination but, as you both point out, reading other airport threads can often put your own airport into context and give an idea whether it's underperforming or overperforming. Often people might be pleasantly surprised that their own airport is doing better than they think when compared with peers.

Exciting route news from the Consultative Committee Meeting back in August :yawn:

Mr Barton also spoke about aviation development issues where relationships were being forged with airliners serving routes to north America and the Indian sub-Continent

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock