It makes complete sense to me, biggest competitors, On the beach & love holidays, do they want them using Jet2 flights? nope. offers exclusivity, more margin in J2H then a flight only seat.

Looks like Jet2 are heading back to Chambery from Leeds/Bradford.

The 1x weekly Ski service will operate on Sundays December 26th and January 2nd, then swap to be operated on Saturdays from January 8th for the reminder of the winter season which ends on April 16th. All flights are currently scheduled to be operated by Boeing 737-800 equipment.

Sundays, Dec 26th to Jan 2nd
LS417 = LBA: 08:00 - CMF: 11:00
LS418 = CMF: 11:50 - LBA: 12:50

Saturdays, Jan 8th until April 16th
LS417 = LBA: 12:30 - CMF: 15:30
LS418 = CMF: 16:20 - LBA: 17:20

Last edited:
Looks like Jet2 are heading back to Chambery from Leeds/Bradford.

The 1x weekly Ski flights will operate on Sundays December 26th and January 2nd, they then swap to be operated on Saturdays from January 8th for the reminder of the winter season which ends on April 16th.

LS417 = LBA: 0800 - CMF: 1100
LS418 = CMF: 1150 - LBA: 1250

Are these the same flight numbers they used when they operated there previously?

They are on the rise due to the bureaucracy involved regarding the vaccine especially in Europe. I don't see an issue once the Brits are on the whole vaccinated (or the most vulnerable) why we cannot visit.

Portugal and Turkey latest two countries to advise that they will not be bothered if a British citizen is vaccinated or not. Visit their country. They understand, like the majority of the European countries, the importance of this summer season to their economies. Hence the latest stance.

European aviation and local aviation around the world will be the first to bounce back soon followed by long haul. That is my belief.

As long as there is bad press around infection rates then there will be some reluctance to travel, regardless of what is on offer. That said there will be others that couldn’t care less, regardless of infection rates. If it’s legal they will do it. So my opinion is yes there will be a bounce back in 2021 but it won’t be as good as what was originally hoped. As regards the airlines, the strong will survive, so Jet2 will be fine

They are on the rise due to the bureaucracy involved regarding the vaccine especially in Europe. I don't see an issue once the Brits are on the whole vaccinated (or the most vulnerable) why we cannot visit.

Portugal and Turkey latest two countries to advise that they will not be bothered if a British citizen is vaccinated or not. Visit their country. They understand, like the majority of the European countries, the importance of this summer season to their economies. Hence the latest stance.

European aviation and local aviation around the world will be the first to bounce back soon followed by long haul. That is my belief.
Problem is it might be ok visiting but when you get there nothing will be open! for eg Italy has gone into lockdown this week. regarding portugal and spain as we know on here most south american flights use lisbon and madrid so the potential is there for the more deadly brazil strain to spread, hope im wrong. Far as im concerned whatever the situation is in sept if i can travel im off and away! and if i get stuck in spain good! :LOL:

PEAK SUMMER 2021 SEASON CHANGES.

Additional
Bodrum
= Increases from 2 to 3x weekly with additional Tue departure
Rhodes – Increases from 3 to 4x weekly with additional Sun departure
Skiathos New Route for summer 2021 Increases from 1x to 2x weekly with additional Sat departures

Axed
La Rochelle
= Route dropped for summer 2021, will return summer 2022 - 1x weekly Sat
Amsterdam = Restart further delayed, will now recommence September 9th - 4x weekly Mon, Thu-Fri & Sun
Paris Cdg = Restart further delayed, will now recommence September 9th - 4x weekly Mon, Thu-Fri & Sun

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock