Today's Jet 2 flight from Ibiza did a go around at 13.10hrs, whilst I was at the airport.
Not sure why as wind only 7 knots.

I would agree. I too wouldn't class the 300's as unpleasant. To me they are essentially no different to the rest of the Jet2 fleet to travel on. The seats that Jet2 insist on fitting to all their aircraft make any journey over 2 hours unpleasant and uncomforable but that has nothing at all to do with everything else associated with the experience.
I think we all require a different seat construction.
I have sat for over 9 hours on a Jet2 757 without any issues at all and not even getting up for a stretch.
Yet on a Ryanair I am in agony within 2 hours .

Don’t suppose they’ll see anything like the 85 grand (she works in Costa Coffee) but hopefully she’ll be made to pay some of it back according to what she can afford and it certainly sends the right message. Also, hopefully she’ll be prosecuted criminally for her inexcusable behaviour, she’s on bail until 30 July.

Anyone know if Jet2 are short of an aircraft at LBA?

As I've just noticed yesterday evenings LS265/266 Malaga rotation was cancelled for some unknown reason, passengers have been put onto an additional "EXS265B/EXS266B" 3rd service today which is been operated by Boeing 737-300, G-CELE.

The Jet fleet in full force at LBA today (and as always) however I have noticed that often this year there are 6 Ryanair aircraft in the sky either en-route to LBA or having left LBA which is impressive to say we only have 3 based aircraft.

Is it me or are the 757’s showing their age? I know they’re being used pretty intensively at the moment but even so. The extra costs involved in rescuing the passengers including compensation and hotel accommodation where necessary must be a worry for management.

Or you could look at it the other way.

9 operational 757's flying around Europe, mainly doing 4 sector days, nearly every day, average 92% load factor as per there latest report, must be very lucrative.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock