Jet2's planned Leeds/Bradford schedule restart dates.

All routes from Jet2's English airport bases Leeds/Bradford, Manchester, Newcastle, East Midlands, Birmingham & London Stansted are currently suspended due to the on going worldwide Corona-Virus pandemic and travel restrictions in place

Up to 12+ aircraft are now sat in warmer weather storage out at Murcia Corvera which includes the following
7x Boeing 757-200's = G-LSAA, G-LSAB, G-LSAC, G-LSAE, G-LSAI, G-LSAJ & G-LSAN
5x Boeing 737-300's = G-GDFG, G-GDFK, G-GDFL, G-GDFM & G-GDFT

Winter 2020/21 Schedule - Routes Currently Suspended

Recommences January 6th
(TFS) Tenerife South = 1x daily (Mon-Sun) - Reduced to 5x weekly (Tue & Thu-Sun) from January 13th
Recommences January 7th
(ACE) Arrecife = 3x weekly (Tue, Thu & Sat)
(LPA) Las Palmas = - 2x weekly (Thu & Sat)
Recommences January 10th
(FNC) Madeira - Funchal = 1x weekly (Sun)
Recommences February 1st
(AMS) Amsterdam = 6x weekly (Mon-Fri & Sun) - Increases to 8x weekly from February 12th with additional (2nd daily Mon & Fri) flight
(KRK) Krakow = 2x weekly (Mon & Fri)
(CDG) Paris Cdg = 4x weekly (Mon, Thu-Fri & Sun)
(SZG) Salzburg = 1x weekly (Sat) - Increases to 2x weekly from February 13h with additional (2nd Sat) flight
Recommences February 6th
(GVA) Geneva = 6x weekly (2x daily Sat-Sun & 1x daily Thu-Fri) Increases to 7x weekly from February 15th with additional (Mon) Flight
Recommences February 11th
(ALC) Alicante = 8x weekly (2x daily Sat-Sun & 1x daily Mon-Tue, Thu-Fri
(FAO) Faro = 3x weekly (Thu, Sat & Sun)
(AGP) Malaga = 6x weekly (2x daily Sat & 1x daily Mon, Thu-Fri, Sun
(FCO) Rome Fiumicino = 2x weekly (Thu & Sun)
(PRG) Prague = 2x weekly (Thu & Sun)
(AYT) Antalya = 2x weekly (Thu & Sun)
Recommences February 12th
(BCN) Barcelona = 2x weekly (Mon & Fri)
(BUD) Budapest = 2x weekly (Mon & Fri)
Recommences February 13th
(PFO) Cyprus Paphos = 1x weekly (Sat)
(FUE) Fuerteventura = 1x weekly (Sat)
Recommences February 18th
(KEF) Keflavik = Departures on: Feb 18th, 22nd, Mar 18th, Apr 8th & 12th
Recommences March 5th
(PMI) Palma = 2x weekly – (Mon & Fri)
Recommences March 8th
(NCE) Nice = 2x weekly – (Mon & Fri)

Routes Returning for summer 2021 Schedule
Recommences March 29th
(DLM) Dalaman
Recommences March 31st
(NAP) Naples
(LCA) Cyprus Larnaca

Recommences April 1st
(IBZ) Ibiza
Recommences April 3rd
Recommences April 19th

(HER) Crete Heraklion
Recommences April 22nd
(DBV) Dubrovnik
Recommences April 24th
(MAH) Mahon
Recommences April 30th
(CFU) Corfu
Recommences May 1st
(GRO) Girona
(DBV) Dubrovnik
(RHO) Rhodes
(REU) Reus
(ZTH) Zante-Zakynthos

Recommences May 2nd
(KGS) Kos
(CHQ) Crete - Chania
(BJV) Bodrum

Recommences May 3rd
(KEF) Kefalonia
Recommences May 4th
(SKG) Thessaloniki
Recommences May 5th
(LEI) Almeria
(MLA) Malta Luqa
(ADB) Izmir
New Route
commences May 6th
(JTR) Santorini
Recommences May 8th
(BOJ) Bourgas
Recommences May 12th
(VRN) Verona
Recommences May 15th
(SPU) Split
Recommences May 16th
(PUY) Pula
New Route
commences May 19th
(JSI) Skiathos
Recommences May 20th
(JER) Jersey
Recommences May 22nd
(PSA) Pisa Florence
(EGC) Bergerac
(LRH) La Rochelle

Recommences June 25th
(RMU) Murcia Corvera

Suspended Indefinitely
(CPH) Copenhagen
(GNB) Grenoble
(LIS) Lisbon
(VCE) Venice Marco Polo

Last edited:
Good News. Jet2 xmas market trips for Winter 2021 are now on sale with flights from Leeds/Bradford to Berlin, Cologne & Vienna.

Berlin is back!. Flights will operate 2x weekly (Thu & Sun) for a 3+ week period commencing from November 25th until December 12th 2021 follows.

Thursdays
LS471 = LBA 09:00 - BER 12:05 / LS472 = BER12:50 - LBA 13:55
Sundays
LS471 = LBA 14:45 - BER 17:50 / LS472 = BER 18:35 - LBA 19:40

Cologne Bonn will operate 2x weekly (Mon & Fri) for a 2+ week period commencing from November 26th until December 6th

Mondays
LS4053 = LBA 13:00 - CGN 15:30 / LS4054 = CGN 16:15 - LBA 16:45
Fridays
LS4053 = LBA 08:30 - CGN 11:00 / LS4045 = CGN 11:45 - LBA 12:15

Vienna will operate 2x weekly (Thu & Sun) for a 4+ week period commening from November 25th unit December 19th

Thursdays
LS4049 = LBA 09:05 - VIE 12:40 / LS4050 = VIE 13:40 - LBA 15:15
Sundays
LS4049 = LBA 13:10 - VIE 16:45 / LS4050 = VIE 17:45 - LBA 19:20

They should send all us oldies to Spain for the winter for storage then the young ones who generally do not get too ill with the virus could mix and work
here safely.
I could use my aircraft engineers licence to help out with the maintenance of the stored aircraft and others could assist in various ways.
Worth a try !!
Anyone from Jet 2 Maintenance can send me an invite any time they wish.
Happy New Year to everyone

They should send all us oldies to Spain for the winter for storage then the young ones who generally do not get too ill with the virus could mix and work
here safely.
I could use my aircraft engineers licence to help out with the maintenance of the stored aircraft and others could assist in various ways.
Worth a try !!
Anyone from Jet 2 Maintenance can send me an invite any time they wish.
Happy New Year to everyone
Happy new year A300 boy. The theory about sending the old boys sounds good. I will go along with it,i can help out in some way as i used to repair trucks and did that for 30+ years.
Happy new year again to you and all on the LBA thread and hope all you wish for happens. Stay safe and have good health.
Regards.
Steve. Superking.

This message has just appeared on Jet2.com's home page. Sadly looks like they are now cancelling all flights up until January 22nd 2021.

Last updated: 31 December 2020, 13:50

Due to the latest restrictions announced by the UK government, we’ve taken the decision to extend the suspension of all flights up to and including 22 January 2021 (31 January 2021 for London Stansted).

If you’ve been affected by these programme changes, we’ll be automatically cancelling your booking with a full refund.

If you’re due to travel from 23 January 2021 onwards, we’ll provide an update once we have further detail.

Nobody wants customers to be on holiday enjoying themselves more than we do, and we’re looking forward to resuming our award-winning flights. In the meantime, we’d like to thank you for your patience and understanding.

I don't want to sound too negative here but something tells me with the surge of virus rates plus this new mutant ninja strain I cannot see any sort of holiday programs from jet2, Ryanair etc happening again this year. hope im wrong! Its normally this time of year I fly out to ALC for the month plus book other flights for the year but there is just too much risk and where do you even start with all the forms, tests etc!

I don't want to sound too negative here but something tells me with the surge of virus rates plus this new mutant ninja strain I cannot see any sort of holiday programs from jet2, Ryanair etc happening again this year. hope im wrong! Its normally this time of year I fly out to ALC for the month plus book other flights for the year but there is just too much risk and where do you even start with all the forms, tests etc!
This year? It's the 2nd January!! There are 363 days left of this year!

With vaccine take up and a gradual reduction in cases as we exit the winter, and due to lockdown restrictions, I would expect there to be very little in winter but a return to a limited programme for summer as last year. I think next winter will be difficult again as people wait to see if it kicks off again and the impact if vaccines, with some normality restored by summer 2022.

I sincerely hope you are wrong. If you are right we won't need a new terminal as there won't be too many airlines flying in 12 months time!

With vaccine take up and a gradual reduction in cases as we exit the winter, and due to lockdown restrictions, I would expect there to be very little in winter but a return to a limited programme for summer as last year. I think next winter will be difficult again as people wait to see if it kicks off again and the impact if vaccines, with some normality restored by summer 2022.
Can many airlines survive a limited summer programme along the lines that we saw in summer 2020? easyJet said some months ago that they are relying heavily on summer 2021. I can't think that Jet2 and similar airlines are in a vastly different situation.

The current panacea is the vaccine, or vaccines to be accurate, but I've noted a subtle change in the mood of the ever-optimistic PM in recent weeks. The clarion call that the vaccine would make things much easier for the Nation by Easter seems to have been diluted with a refusal the other day to categorically set a time scale, with the PM merely replacing his previous 'Easter' projection with 'the spring' which could mean any time up until the third week in June, and he was only speaking of the priority vaccination groups.

There is little doubt that the Pfizer roll-out in the UK has not been as quick as was originally suggested or at least hoped by government - it's not just in the UK either with Germany temporarily closing some vaccination stations this week because of a shortage of the Pfizer vaccine. It remains to be seen whether the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine will help the UK each the oft-quoted two million doses a week. There are news reports today saying that by mid-January Oxford-AstraZeneca will be able to provide two million doses a week to the UK. That would amount to around 20 million by April, with the vast majority of the vulnerable who want it having at least one shot of the vaccine by then, assuming the logistics are able to support such a massive vaccination programme.

If the roll-out does go at that speed (I would not bet my house on it), and the vaccine does what the makers and regulators believe it will, that could make a big difference to the mood of both airlines and punters. The attitude of the governments at the destination countries will also be vitally important of course.

This year? It's the 2nd January!! There are 363 days left of this year!

I sincerely hope you are wrong. If you are right we won't need a new terminal as there won't be too many airlines flying in 12 months time!
yes im very aware its the start of January but we need to get straight to the facts here, virus rates are shooting up due to covid and its ninja brother as I call it plus we have this 3rd African variant as well. it will take at least 6 months to jab the most vulnerable and of course we have this very large percentage of the population that do not want the jab, in fact its many I speak to, plus the news over the weekend informing those that have had the first jab that they must wait 3 months now and not 21 days before the second jab will not of gone down well.
Then of course if we are talking about travel here what about the countries jet2 and others fly to, them places might have high covid rates still which will impact flight schedules, would you still fly to a destination if it had high rates even with the jab and thats if that country even opens its borders. I seriously believe we have a fair way to go here yet.

Last edited:
there will be enough doses to vaccinate all vulnerable people, all healthcare & frontline staff, and all over 65s by easter. also in the authorisation by the MHRA was on the basis of a second dose anytime from 3-12 weeks after the first with regard to the AZ vaccine.

for those who do not want the vaccine the answer is simple, they can remain at home forever until they come up with a way to get out of this. travel will be restricted to people who have the vaccine and prefer not to listen ignorant opinions from unqualified people on ***Links to other Social Media platforms are not permitted***-.

Let's have some facts:

- COVID rates are jumping. But are they really? The PCR testing that they do does not produce accurate results and is very much producing high rates of false positives. It is picking up anything that is related to the family and they class that as "positive" so it is debatable. Norway for example require another test if you are diagnosed positive to be 100% sure you have the infection. We don't. We are handing them out like candy cane.
- Majority of infections are coming from Care Homes & Hospitals.
- The mutant strain, was in my opinion, something done by the MSM and Government to scare the UK population. All viruses mutate. That is the nature of viruses. The Flu mutates each season hence why the flu jab is re-developed every season. All COVID mutant strain has done is mutate. Other countries around the world have had this; yet not had their MSM & Health Sectary/Minister jump and scream about it on TV. They've got on with it.
- Vaccine roll out, as TLY as pointed out, can the Oxford one alone be producing 2 million doses a week. That is 2 million people a week we should be vaccinating from mid January. It can be done. You can vaccinate over certain age bracket and vulnerable by easter and then return to normal. Christ you could have it done by mid February/late February if we put our minds to it.
- Your correct about the mis-trust of the 21 day to 3 month window. That, in my opinion, is to keep us further lockdown down as enough have not being vaccinated. That is what is coming; despite all manufactures of both jabs saying we have no problem in manufacturing large quantities of the required jab. Who do you believe? I know which one I do. Email your MP, start asking questions. I have and was disappointed when I got a reply which had very little backbone in it for a opposition MP.
- I believe the attitudes will change abroad.. These destinations cannot have another interrupted to none existent Summer Season. It will damage their economies badly.
- Airport Testing should be getting up & running. Where was that gone in terms of the UK end? I know it was at the forefront of Shapps list in November but he's disappeared without trace. I also know that airlines are probably sick of waiting on decisions & appalling planning and speed of the Civil Service that they are probably in talks, with airports too, to provide their own form of testing. To at least get aviation back on its feet.

- Lets have some positivity for gods sake. Its 2nd January 2021.
- Just be weary that some people within this forum work in the industry. They want some form of light at the end of this very dark tunnel.

Finally. No economy - No NHS. Wealth = Health. Aviation, Travel & Hospitality industry contribute a lot of the UK economy.

A virus cannot pass from person to person. That is a a biological fact. Only germs and bacteria can do that.
"COVID-19 spreads very easily from person to person How easily a virus spreads from person to person can vary. The virus that causes COVID-19 appears to spread more efficiently than influenza but not as efficiently as measles, which is among the most contagious viruses known to affect people. COVID-19 most commonly spreads during close contact"

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock