My wish list would be Cape Verde - Sal, and or Boa Vista 1 weekly, Hurghada 1 weekly, Lisbon 2 Weekly, Ljubljana 1 weekly and finally Tel Aviv or Eilat-Ramon 1 weekly. Probs a pipe dream, but I think all would be doable. However, I expect the big 3 will get the lion’s share of owt decent, pending our terminal extension.

Boa Vista should be a possibility when LBA gets an A321neo which may be a while. Why Ljubljana has so few flights from UK is a mystery but likely not one for LBA in the short term. Hurghada and Lisbon seasonal routes could work. Israel - no chance.

The terminal extension is not a factor in this. Economics of routes are.

In your opinion it is not a factor gulftraveller, but that does not mean it is fact. Passenger circulation does constrain airports as has been demonstrated at both LHR and AMS placing caps. Airlines would love to expand there, the economics stack up, yet they are restricted by, terminal/aipron space, runway capacity or of late, security restrictions due to staffing. All of these can have a bearing. I do, however, agree that routes have to be economically viable - so I suppose time will tell. As for Israel, there are plenty of my people in and around Leeds, all with family in the “homeland”so never say never - shalom 😀

Jet2.com mini series of city break flights from Leeds/Bradford to Bergen during May 2024 using Boeing 737-800's aircraft.

Thursday, May 2nd
LS463 = LBA 08:30 - BGO 11:00
Monday, May 6th
LS464 = BGO 11:50 - LBA 12:30
Thursday, May 9th
Monday, May 13th
Thursday, May 16th

Last edited:
Probably being stupid, but why is there a flight out on 2 and 13 and no flight back? same for 9 and 16 flight back but no flight out? Surely the plane and crew aren't staying in BGO for several days?

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock