Many thanks Pacman for your confirmation of my thoughts and I agree that it's more than likely to be the arrivals level of the pier.

In Planetalk 59 there was a photo which was the same view but captioned "Pier finishes on-going" which infers this is likely the section within the pier iteslf.

I suspect this is the arrivals level judging by the windows.
There are no travelators on the departure level within the pier, so i suspect that they didn't feel the need for them on either level of the pier iteself.

Hopefully the photo is from the far end of the pier, as it looks like it could be a long boring walk back to the main link for the travelators.
Many thanks Pacman for your confirmation of my thoughts and I agree that it's more than likely to be the arrivals level of the pier.
I’ve just noticed the louvers partly visible outside the windows. Latest exterior photos show these are indeed on the arrivals level of the main pier, I don’t believe the link has them.

Today's update from "our friend" of T2X entrance and the check-in hall.

492ddd9dba5864c5f4c44ed5995cdfb7.jpg

I've been away for nearly a week and so there are a number of updates to be made.

Firstly from "our friend" earlier in the week-

7768e94fb689f4f3e17ffc5a6d679a40.jpg

fcc26b72edfcd2942bb40162a81756a9.jpg

166d452f333262f732512c085d6c4439.jpg

It looks as if the first escalator is going in soon.

Yet another couple of photographs from "Our Friend"

27a959c53320be759c34c8dde16089ee.jpg

This was titled "T2 entrance" and I believe is of the arrivals entrance on the ground floor. The beams above are possibly the departures level drop off ramp.

26f31f73074472eb63edc217b99fa300.jpg

An excellent shot showing the installation of external glazing on T2X. It certainly looks as if the amount of light entering the building will be quite extensive.

Technically not part of the MANTP work programme, but never the less an event happening due to the expansion.

From 1st February Jet2 will move a further 3 aircraft over to T2 and then from 31st March both Brussels Airlines and Eurowings will also swap over.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock