Advertisement

Anyone ever thought about flying private?

after8

Oct 27, 2017
USA
It feels like a bit of a fantasy right now, but I've always dreamed of flying in my own private jet ;) Not sure how or when this could happen, but I feel like one day I could pull it off. I occasionally travel abroad for business meetings... so maybe I can convince my company to pay for one :p Does anyone fly private regularly or wish to? I'd be jealous if you do fly private a lot! Getting tired of commerical airlines :rage:

Advertisement

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Welcome to Forums4airports After8

Well you're gunna need a fair few $$$$ unless you are fortunate enough to have a company that is willing to pay for it.

Jerry

Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
I''d love to fly privately but sadly don't have the money! I do believe that for groups though it might be more affordable.

after8

Oct 27, 2017
USA
There is a rumor that next year we could fly private for a few meetings. The commercial flight times are so awkward, so it may be that there's no choice but to go private, which I'm excited about! :) A few of my colleagues are already looking at JetApp with regards to booking... I think they are preparing for the trip :D will keep you posted if it happens.

Advertisement

Top Bottom