A330 of Hi Fly with ' turn the tide on plastic ' logo departed for Hurghada at 08.31. Arrived late last night from Gatwick.

Fr24

Positioning flights out later

ENT 501P and 545P both to Bardufoss 15.5 and 16.00
FR099P to Southend at 21.00

Details of a Lapland weekend , coming up in December.

It's not too late to book your family's 2019 Lapland escape!
☃️
1f385.png
Meet Santa and enjoy a whole host of festive activities with this Liverpool Airport Holidays offer
1f449.png
https://ljla.uk/2X70TtM #LPLHolidays #FlyLPLpic.twitter.com/TQ3NGu4Z39
EJV4MNMXUAEDMzc.jpg

0 replies . 0 retweets 1 like

Retweet

Retweeted

Liked

Enter air had a charter this morning at 0800 to Enontekio, which i discovered is in Lapland. Flight ENT 3313

Yes this seems to be a big part of the Acmi work Eastern are getting in these days. Although if they let the reliability drop they won`t last long. If they keep up the good work they will survive with no doubt a lot less hassle than they did in the more scheduled days. Nevertheless aviation jobs are always worth securing.

Yes this seems to be a big part of the Acmi work Eastern are getting in these days. Although if they let the reliability drop they won`t last long. If they keep up the good work they will survive with no doubt a lot less hassle than they did in the more scheduled days. Nevertheless aviation jobs are always worth securing.

How much scheduled are they doing these days ?

Flight arriving from PIK tomorrow at 17.45. This is the second time ive seen Prestwick mention recently. No idea whats it about.

Tomorrows is flight EJU 9051

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock