Ryanair

jfy1999

Staff member
Apr 25, 2015
Birmingham
I suspect VIE is gone for good after the Lauda issues and they are adding to BTS to make up for it.

Great news seeing MAD back and some increases. Is it unlikely that we will see new routes from Ryanair this year? They seem so stagnant at Birmingham, is there a stand off going on or something we don’t know about?
They have applied to serve Turkey, but that depends on them getting enough aircraft on the UK register in time.

Ray Finkle

Staff member
Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham
They seem so stagnant at Birmingham, is there a stand off going on or something we don’t know about?

I guess it may come down to incentives and other airports being able to go further than BHX can.

I suspect VIE is gone for good after the Lauda issues and they are adding to BTS to make up for it.

I had the same thought but it's now gone back to 3x weekly from July :LOL:

Incidentally the other UK routes from Vienna to BRS, LPL, STN and EDI are showing.

Ray Finkle

Staff member
Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham
A few start dates but obviously still subject to change.

March

Alicante, Barcelona, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Malaga, Tenerife, Krakow, Warsaw

May

Reus, Madrid, Murcia, Palma, Bratislava, Faro, Porto, Bydgoszcz, Gdansk, Katowice, Malta, Verona, Corfu

June

Ibiza, Chania, Perpignan

November

Sofia

Dublin continues at s steadily increasing frequency. Vienna is not bookable.

nwoody2001

Dec 1, 2014
That's really useful and great to see that whilst Vienna isn't bookable, bhx has not lost another destination... relief all around.

Now if they just wanted to grow a little... but i wont get too excited

Ray Finkle

Staff member
Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham
Winter is being adjusted although there are still quite a few discrepancies between the website and the app so looks like it's still a work in progress.

Bad news is Sofia isn't bookable again on both but remains in the drop down.

Good news is Madrid is showing back to 4x weekly from Nov.

One to keep an eye on in the coming weeks.

nwoody2001

Dec 1, 2014
Im shocked LPA is decreased to be honest but an extra 3x weekly flights welcome....

Brum X

Platinum Member
Subscriber
Subscriber
Mar 23, 2011
Birmingham UK
I never fly Ryanair to LPA, always Jet2. Can't be doing with them hard Ryanair seats for 4 hours, not good for my back, he he he

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.