Another new route! Birmingham to Knock Ireland west airport!
Flights starting on March 29th 2022 at 2 weekly on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
I've always wondered why Ryanair never ran this service from BHX. They run EMA - NOC, but Birmingham has a far larger Irish community than the East Midlands. My former girlfriend and her mother regularly used the old Flybe service, which I believe was daily through the summer months.

Kevin

Wonder if they are sending a message to Flybe/Emerald/Aer Lingus?

Already started Cork with Shannon and now Knock to come next spring. Also noted Dublin had six rotations on Sunday and they are regularly running 4/5 daily, today was five.

Londonderry next!

Ryanair have removed Bratislava, Turing and Katowice from Summer 22 from BHX according to Sean97 along with other routes from UK airports.

BHX-TRN is Winter seasonal so won’t be on sale for Summer 22. The Winter 22/23 schedule hasn’t been put on sale yet so won’t be any flights yet.

As for BTS and KTW I’m not sure on those but could it be due to reduced travel demand??

According to the article linked below which was Tweeted by Ryanair the decision is due to the “blocking of slots that TAP cannot use” and that the affected routes "will return in the winter period".

Still a loss for BHX as the recovery begins but lets hope that it's a temporary blip and it does return for winter.

According to the article linked below which was Tweeted by Ryanair the decision is due to the “blocking of slots that TAP cannot use” and that the affected routes "will return in the winter period".

Still a loss for BHX as the recovery begins but lets hope that it's a temporary blip and it does return for winter.
I hope it returns, I only managed to use the route once but it seemed to be busy both in & out

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock