Ryanair have removed the Gdańsk route for S2023

Seanm1997 on twitter
Weird because less than an hour ago I was rostered to operate it in April 🙃 I can’t show my roster because it’s against company policy, but it’s there still showing so could be a glitch or someone hasn’t told the other department, i can provide the data to back up what I am saying in the attachment below though.

Note Gdańsk was due to operate as an 4 sector day with Santander when not operated by Buzz hence the amount of hours.

Attachments

• 0C79E574-FA54-42F5-9957-87AD82D266A5.jpeg
    0C79E574-FA54-42F5-9957-87AD82D266A5.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 38
All EI-GXX reg aircraft are short field performance mean there is no need from them here unlike other bases like FNC etc, There has been a few based but normally only for week or 2 when one of the regular based a/c goes tech.

There has been no based aircraft this winter. Not sure about summer 22. The aircraft are currently based all over the place. Runway length doesn't seem to come into it.

There has been no based aircraft this winter. Not sure about summer 22. The aircraft are currently based all over the place. Runway length doesn't seem to come into it.
That depends on what you mean by 'based'. Airport will usually offer reduced landing and parking fees for each based aircraft, even if the aircraft are rotated with other bases daily. Beyond that, there may be other agreements between airline and airport that we will never have access to.

Runway length at BHX is no problem at all for Ryanair.

No Ei-Gxx aircraft have stayed longer than a turnaround at BHX this winter. I'm with you Kevin on the agreements part, between airport and airline. Would love to know what goes on behind closed doors with regards to the contracts etc....never going to happen though. Just wishful thinking (y)

Weird because less than an hour ago I was rostered to operate it in April 🙃 I can’t show my roster because it’s against company policy, but it’s there still showing so could be a glitch or someone hasn’t told the other department, i can provide the data to back up what I am saying in the attachment below though.

Note Gdańsk was due to operate as an 4 sector day with Santander when not operated by Buzz hence the amount of hours.
@BHX492 what’s the situation with this now? I’m guessing it’s changed as they haven’t put flights back on sale? Would be a real shame to lose another Eastern European route.

All EI-GXX reg aircraft are short field performance mean there is no need from them here unlike other bases like FNC etc, There has been a few based but normally only for week or 2 when one of the regular based a/c goes tech.

As you stated, all 'EI-GXX' reg aircraft are short field performance aircraft and as such, are required to be based/operated into FNC. Looking at where the 15x 'EI-GXX' have been 'based' over the last few weeks, most operate out of the Portuguese bases - LIS (3), OPO (2), FAO (1), PDL (1), meaning they can operate into and swap with the 2x FNC 'based' aircraft. One or two are also usually found in STN, MAN, ALC, AGA and SVQ.

anybody know what has happend to the second 737 max 8 we had based flew to barca and know we have 4 737-800 and 1 737 max 8 based is that how it's going know or did the second one go tech

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock