Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin

noun
(in Hinduism and Buddhism) the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences.
informal
good or bad luck, viewed as resulting from one's actions.
Since January we've had a number of occasions when users have become a little carried away with their choice of words within the forums. On at least three occasions this has resulted in extensive mediation between members which has resulted in forum disciplinary action and even banning of users.

Nothing has changed, we are the same Forums4airports that we were before Christmas. A polite and friendly forum for anybody to use whatever your interest in aviation, professionally or unprofessionally.

I am adamant and determined Forums4airports will regain it's previously unrivalled friendliness at whatever the cost and if this means certain members will have to go then so be it.

Wherever you are from, in whichever forum you visit within our forums, you must remain polite at all times. You are of course entitled to your opinion and I insist that posts that are made in a constructive way remain on the forum.

If somebody posts something you object to, you may reply with a differing opinion, that's what forums are about, but you may not insult other members of the forum. If you don't like something and you can't think of something constructive to say in return then ignore it.

I know the vast majority of users of the forum are very polite. This is usually the first thing that people comment on in conversations with me, but we do have a very small number of members who think they can hurl abuse at other members. This will not be tolerated.

Aviador

Site Administrator.

#Karma

Top Bottom