Copying photos from android device

Advertisement

Scottie Dog

Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Sep 7, 2016
Warrington
As I'm on mobile only at the moment I want to post some photos that I have on the device directly to the a forum?The problem is that the site does not seem to want to recognise the phone as a source device for media.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
You should be able to upload photos straight from your phone to the gallery. You'll need to locate the file on your phone first so you know where to pull them from. Are you using an android or iphone?

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Samsung Galaxy A3
Uploading images from android should be easy. Go to the gallery, click on upload media and your galaxy device should automatically pull up your image files where you can choose the ones you want to upload.

Scottie Dog

Staff member
Sep 7, 2016
Warrington
Doesn't seem to work for me but that just be me!!

I'll do the upload when I'm home.

Thanks anyway.

Scottie Dog

Staff member
Sep 7, 2016
Warrington
If I've understood you then I should be going to Media on F4A, select album and then upload media. At that point it sticks.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
If I've understood you then I should be going to Media on F4A, select album and then upload media. At that point it sticks.
If that's at the point where you should be uploading it could be the file size is too large.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
I'm stuck now. I've just tried it using my Samsung phone and it works fine so I don't think the problem is at this end. Sorry I can't help you any more than that.

Top Bottom