• Hi Guest . We are in the process of installing new software. If you notice a glitch please let us know.

Easyjet FAO- LPL

Carl0927

Premium Member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Dec 19, 2016
Cheshire
Thread starter #1
Flew back on EZY7194 on Fri 6 April FAO to LPL. . Flight due out t 13.00, the inbound aircraft only arrived at 12.45, but I was amazed how quick they turned it around. We were board only about about 10 mins late.
The pilot explained that although they left Liverpool on time...the wind was such that it took them over 3 hours to do the flight South. Luckily for us we would be doing the return North in just 2 hours 10 mins, this route is normally 2h.30-2h40 Flight was full, and this was my first trip on a Liverpool Based Easyjet A320. Good landing considering the windy conditions on to Runway 09 approaching from The Wirral. Through Airport and indoors in 45 mins...not bad !

rollo

Platinum Member
Aug 26, 2014
Not bad? seems more than pretty good to me having been stuck once on board over an hour waiting for a gate (LHR) after a 14hr flight and another hour waiting for luggage took nearly 3hrs to get to the car on the airport perimeter followed by a hundred mile drive up the M40 never again.

BHX every time for me these days local is good.

Jerry

Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
Moderator #3
Not bad? seems more than pretty good to me having been stuck once on board over an hour waiting for a gate (LHR) after a 14hr flight and another hour waiting for luggage took nearly 3hrs to get to the car on the airport perimeter followed by a hundred mile drive up the M40 never again.

BHX every time for me these days local is good.
And you just described why i avoid Heathrow! :LOL:

Top Bottom