• Hi Guest . We are in the process of installing new software. If you notice a glitch please let us know.

rollo

Platinum Member
Aug 26, 2014
Looks good reminds me were off to Gran Canaria 4th May can't wait reliable sunshine etc.wish BHX had a web cam would be great on the control tower.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Admin #5
It's superb. A little quiet (and raining) at the moment but I imagine it will get much busier over the next few weeks! #ACE #Lanzaroterocks #acelive

paully

Jan 22, 2018
Dewsbury
Have read on another (non aviation forum) that the airport has objected on security grounds and requires the owners to make application through official channels. I would think, even if they did, permission would be unlikely. Its mounted on a building at the other side of the road that passes the airport boundary. As you say, nice well it lasted..

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
Admin #14
When I looked at the live stream this morning the two aircraft in view were a Ryanair landing and an easyJet about to take off, both from/to my local airport at BRS (checked with FR24 to see which aircraft they were). They were the only aircraft in sight at that time. That was something of a coincidence.

Top Bottom