Eurowings due at 16.10 from Salzburg, and departing back to Salzburg at 16.50. i am guessing this is sports related.

Eurowings this evening came in late ...18.37

They have another rotation tomorrow from/to Salzburg due in 07.20, EW5238 then depart at 0800 EW5239

That is absolutely ridiculous. By the time they have through both airports, it would have been quicker by coach.

A charter is operting on 18Feb LPL to MAD 0630-0930 returning 19Feb MAD to LPL 0300-0400 GBP 329.00 return. Bookings with Football Travel Ltd. I don't know the carrier at present .

Loganair have a service to Norwich this evening at 19.30hrs. LM 835
No doubt the Norwich City team bus returning to East Anglia after beating Preston North End in the FA Cup today.

Today there is a Jota Aviation Avro 146 due at 1555
Loganair LM 825 E145 due from Gatwich at 16.15

Rubystar to Minsk departing at 1700 hrs

as per Liverpool arrivals/departures and nwan

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock