I see with this latest strike is due to last 3 days.Looking at the news today there has been many problems with transport in general,plus many other types of business.

French workers on strike again. They came out at 19.00 hrs Monday and due back to work 17.00 hrs Tuesday.This atrike has not caused much disruption at airports as far as I can see.Lots of aircraft going out round French air space over part of Atlantic ocean so they don't use French air space.It wonders how many more strikes are planned and with Christmas not far away.

Monday 16 December 2019

easyJet EZY415 to Inverness at 1340 didn't reach INV, and along with two other INV-bound aircraft (one easyJet and one BA) was diverted - I know not why. FR24 shows EZY415 (an A319)diverted to GLA and then it returned to BRS from there to operate the evening Bordeaux flight.

An acquaintance of mine is stuck at Inverness with the next INV-BRS flight not scheduled until Thursday (the route is only daily in summer) and I doubt that there will be much room on it if he is prepared to wait that long. I shall be interested to learn what arrangements if any easyJet make for his return to Bristol.

easyJet EZY6246 due from Funchal at 1505 today now has a note on the airport arrivals page saying, 'cancelled - rescheduled overnight'. So at least those passengers will get to BRS, even if they are delayed.

Re my previous post #1,444 I've heard through a third person that my acquaintance got home from Inverness to Bristol last night. He was told that easyJet used a MAN-based aircraft to fly them back to BRS after the original aircraft had been diverted to GLA inbound to INV and had returned to BRS from there.

Good work by easyJet and a similar thing happened to me some years ago at INV when our intended easyJet flight from INV to BRS found itself with problems because the designated BRS-based aircraft had gone tech at Pisa. easyJet found a spare aircraft at Stansted which positioned to BRS to fly the northbound passengers to INV and then us back to BRS. I remember being very impressed at the time.

KLM27H PH-EZX ERJ190 Skyteam cols AMS-CWL on app to BRS

Possibly!?
Thanks and acknowledgement to South Wales Aviation Group, the AMS flight did a go round at 2134 due to low visibility then diverted to BRS at 2204, returning to CWL at 2228.

Friday 20 December 2019

BRS website is showing easyJet EZY457 at 1920 to Isle of Man as cancelled. It is showing the return EZY458 due 2140 as both cancelled and with an expected arrival of 2320.

Are BRS arrivals/departures pages having one of their funny five minutes again?

The Isle of Man Airport arivals/departures show the flight as 'overnight delay'.

Two Flybe Dash 8's diverted in last night. Both positioned back to SOU at 11 this morning. Also a RYR 738 from TFS to CWL diverted in to BRS this morning, still currently parked on stand 33.

FR24 shows the aircraft leaving BRS at 1334 to position to CWL for a 1434 departure from there back to Tenerife (sched departure time was 1115).

Tuesday 31 December 2019

esyJet EZY442 due BRS at 0945 from BFS diverted to CWL, presumably because of weather although it seems to be the only aircraft that diverted this morning. FR24 shows the aircraft later positioning to BRS.

31 Dec Ryanair from Murcia to Dublin diverted to Bristol due to unruly incident on board. One person arrested. Rest of flight departed to Dublin.

Sunday 5 January 2020

easyJet EZY422 from Edinburgh due 0925 and the return EZY421 at 0955 both cancelled - EDI aircraft and crew. Do't know why the flights were cancelled.

Sunday 5 January 2020

easyJet EZY422 from Edinburgh due 0925 and the return EZY421 at 0955 both cancelled - EDI aircraft and crew. Do't know why the flights were cancelled.
The aircraft down to do the rotation ,we don't know what happened with it over the course of the day It might of gone tech or ATC problems. If it was a BRS aircraft we could make a very good guess as to why the rotation was cancelled.

The aircraft down to do the rotation ,we don't know what happened with it over the course of the day It might of gone tech or ATC problems. If it was a BRS aircraft we could make a very good guess as to why the rotation was cancelled.
It would have been the first rotation of the day for the EDI aircraft due to operate the flights, so as you say tech most likely a tech aircraft or perhaps a crewing issue. Ther were three more easyJet return flights between BRS and EDI during the day but whether there was room for all the displaced EZY421/422 passengers is probably unlikely.

Weather forecast for Monday not promising with gales to severe gales forecast and a mainly southerly wind, which would introduce a significant cross-wind element across the BRS runway.

The GR642 Guernsey inbound flight as is the GR643 return cancelled today sunday the 12th of jan. I would think bad weather has something to do with this.

Monday 13 January 2020

Aer Lingus Regional (Stobart) ATR from Cork due 1630 holding overhead. No doubt due to the very gusty winds. Jets are still landing at the moment.

Update

Diverted to CWL. All other inbounds appear to be landing (1910 ours 13.1.20)

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock