Sometimes it would be nice if airlines planned their schedules better if its in competition with another carrier... tomorrow morning Krakow 0605 Easyjet, Krakow 0615 Ryanair .

Over in Jersey this weekend, came out with Easyjet yesterday morning who have made a massive difference on this once seasonal weekend route. The A319 was full on a Friday in November at one time I would not have had this year round daily flight option, I would be waiting until next May most likely for a seasonal service, with pretty high fares. So well done to Easyjet !

Over in Jersey this weekend, came out with Easyjet yesterday morning who have made a massive difference on this once seasonal weekend route. The A319 was full on a Friday in November at one time I would not have had this year round daily flight option, I would be waiting until next May most likely for a seasonal service, with pretty high fares. So well done to Easyjet !

One reason Carl is that the ferries are in a mess..Condor has just been taken over by yet another Investment group with a small shareholding by Brittany Ferries, thought to be providing back office and marketing functions. They are trying to operate passenger services with Fast Craft in very difficult and tidal waters, especially in winter. Clearly EZY have spotted the opening and gone for it. No doubt they will be a lot cheaper than Condor as well.

One reason Carl is that the ferries are in a mess..Condor has just been taken over by yet another Investment group with a small shareholding by Brittany Ferries, thought to be providing back office and marketing functions. They are trying to operate passenger services with Fast Craft in very difficult and tidal waters, especially in winter. Clearly EZY have spotted the opening and gone for it. No doubt they will be a lot cheaper than Condor as well.

The fare was good, went on Saturday morning , Friday afternoon was quite a bit more. Plus the other thing you could do Jersey for a weekend by car and ship too far to drive to Channel ports and a long crossing.

Arrived on Easyjet this evening from Faro. Was told at check in at Faro, we were lucky they had over 200 cancellations today. A number of Gatwick and Luton passengers on board due to cancelled flights. V bumpy descent but smooth landing.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock