Qatar Airways Doha to Singapore

Advertisement

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Looks very nice. How does Qatar compare with Emirates? Has anybody had the opportunity to fly with them both?

aviatorconcorde

Feb 1, 2018
South East Wales
Looks very nice. How does Qatar compare with Emirates? Has anybody had the opportunity to fly with them both?
I have. Qatars IFE is ok but Emirates ICE system trumps everything on the market in my opinion. Also Emirates have a lot of flights on the A380 which is a great plane to fly, food is about the same. Qatar have the amenity kits and a few other little plesantaries I think EK have removed on shorter flights.

2 flights I did with them a while back:

seb2go

May 29, 2018
Poland
Indeed, this is excellent flight with almost everything the traveller would need. Nice food,ambience,inflight entertainment. The cuisine had lots of choices and cutillary used was of high quality. Overall a pleasant experience.

aviatorconcorde

Feb 1, 2018
South East Wales
Indeed, this is excellent flight with almost everything the traveller would need. Nice food,ambience,inflight entertainment. The cuisine had lots of choices and cutillary used was of high quality. Overall a pleasant experience.
Thanks for taking the time to watch the video, the middle eastern carriers lead the way.

Advertisement

Top Bottom