• Hi Guest . We are in the process of installing new software. If you notice a glitch please let us know.

Video Trip Report Thread

Brum X

Premium Member Plus
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Mar 23, 2011
Birmingham UK
Hey guys, I was thinking today in preparation for my forthcoming trip.

What is the position on taking a camera tripod in your hand luggage, the reason why i ask is becouse im only going to BCN for 1 night so not checking in any baggage just my hand luggage. I have read on other websites and it appears to be a case of maybe they will allow me to take my tripod or they wont.

I suppose when you think about it, this could be regarded as a possible weapon ?

:unsure:

Jerry

Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
Moderator #46
Hey guys, I was thinking today in preparation for my forthcoming trip.

What is the position on taking a camera tripod in your hand luggage, the reason why i ask is becouse im only going to BCN for 1 night so not checking in any baggage just my hand luggage. I have read on other websites and it appears to be a case of maybe they will allow me to take my tripod or they wont.

I suppose when you think about it, this could be regarded as a possible weapon ?

:unsure:
I honsetly don't know. Is it completely collapsable? So it could be put in your hand luggage? I took a small handle tripod and no one said anything. You could ask BHX on twitter to see what they say?

Top Bottom