Advertisement

Video Trip Report Thread

Ray Finkle

Staff member
Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham
Moderator #61
Brum X first ever ACTION PACKED video trip report is now released and includes footage of my entire 24 hours in Barcelona.

Unfortunately due to the worst aircraft window i have ever experienced the quality of the flight between BHX-BCN is not the best and i just simply didnt include the footage. It is a great shame as i really enjoyed doing the report. I hope you enjoy and that i have captured useful bits of information about BHX/BCN and Vueling Airlines.

I'm about half way through and am thoroughly enjoying it (y)

Advertisement

Seasider

Premium Member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jan 16, 2009
East Coast
Was your camera mounted on a tripod for the landing shots?

Seeing the viewing gantry reminded me what a brilliant place it is to take photographs. Why can't we have facilities like that at UK airports!

Brum X

Premium Member Plus
Mar 23, 2011
Birmingham UK
Was your camera mounted on a tripod for the landing shots?

Seeing the viewing gantry reminded me what a brilliant place it is to take photographs. Why can't we have facilities like that at UK airports!
Some were taken with the tripod Seasider but I find those things really awkward sometimes (I really don't think I have got the hand of them just yet) so I just end up trying to keep as still as possible however some of them do come out shaky.

Did you see the guy stood on top of that small building at the end of Runway 25L. That is how you take photo's without the fence getting in the way ? Lol

Jerry

Staff member
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
Moderator #69
Did you see the guy stood on top of that small building at the end of Runway 25L. That is how you take photo's without the fe
I completely missed that bit! I took some photos there but the fence was in the way!
I did head down to the beach but it was much more busier when I was there.

Brum X

Premium Member Plus
Mar 23, 2011
Birmingham UK
I completely missed that bit! I took some photos there but the fence was in the way!
I did head down to the beach but it was much more busier when I was there.
I remember and you got bad sunburn. That's why I chose out of peak season. I wouldn't of enjoyed it being very hot.

Last weekend was perfect 23degrees

Jerry

Staff member
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
Moderator #75

aviatorconcorde

Feb 1, 2018
South East Wales
Thread starter #76
Brum X first ever ACTION PACKED video trip report is now released and includes footage of my entire 24 hours in Barcelona.

Unfortunately due to the worst aircraft window i have ever experienced the quality of the flight between BHX-BCN is not the best and i just simply didnt include the footage. It is a great shame as i really enjoyed doing the report. I hope you enjoy and that i have captured useful bits of information about BHX/BCN and Vueling Airlines.

A good watch mate. Something fun for a Sunday evening!

Another one from me tonight. First one from my US mini tour. Bit of a backwards order coming so starting with the 5th flight of the trip! Made a minor change and applied music in some parts.

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
Admin #78
A good watch mate. Something fun for a Sunday evening!

Another one from me tonight. First one from my US mini tour. Bit of a backwards order coming so starting with the 5th flight of the trip! Made a minor change and applied music in some parts.

Another super video. Many thanks. Interesting way to get from Oakland to San Francisco.

aviatorconcorde

Feb 1, 2018
South East Wales
Thread starter #79
Another super video. Many thanks. Interesting way to get from Oakland to San Francisco.
Thanks for taking the time to give it a watch TLY.

It is a strange way considering they can’t be that many miles apart! The truth is i was on a Seattle-Oakland-Los Angeles-San Francisco ticket that was the same price as going direct from Seattle-San Francisco. I could of just got off in Oakland and got the BART into San Fran but any excuse to squeeze in more flights!

Jerry

Staff member
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
Moderator #80
Great video! I've seen Southwest at US airports quite a bit but never flown with them, definitely going to have to one day as they look very good.

Advertisement

Top Bottom