Today i got to take my first ever Business Class flight with LATAM Airlines on their 787 9 dreamliner from Madrid to Frankfurt.
Before my flight i spent a few hours in Iberia's Premium Lounge in Terminal 4S which i was able to gain access to with my Business class ticket. The lounge was nice and spacious with a self service buffet either end and a self service bar at one end. Plenty of seating to relax before the flight and although the lounge was busy it never felt crowded in any way. It also had very good views of the apron. Definitely enjoyed my time in there.
View media item 8903
View media item 8904
View media item 8905
View media item 8906
View media item 8907
My gate number came up on the screen which meant i had a long walk to S45/46 at the end of the terminal. It wasn't too long after arriving at the gate that we started boarding and it was nice to be able to board first for a change! After taking my seat one of the cabin crew came up offering Champagne and nuts and i couldn't say no! Lunch was a cold salmon and makerel salad with fruit for desert as well as a bread roll with and a small chocolate and was really nice!
View media item 8908View media item 8909

The seat itself was pretty comfortable with lots of legroom and it was really nice to be able recline and lie down inflight. The cabin was laid out in a 2-2-2 configuration which meant that the window seats didn't have direct aisle access but on a 2 hour flight that isn't a problem. After 2 hours though the flight sadly came to an end arriving in Frankfurt.
View media item 8911
I really enjoyed the this flight as it was for me a great experience for me flying business class as it is probably going to be a very long time until i get the chance again and it's always great to fly on the Dreamliner again. The aircraft that i did fly on was CC-BGC only 3 years old and flew in from Santiago in Chile before it operated my flight and the crew on it were fantastic with many of them being from Columbia. Back to earth tomorrow with my economy flight with Lufhtansa!

View media item 8910
View media item 8899

Well done, Jerry. Great trip, pics and report.

It looked an excellent trip. Thanks again for another trip video.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock