Advertisement

Resolved Post if you see Adverts

Advertisement

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes
I'm seeing adverts.

Ray Finkle

Staff member
Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham
I have a banner at the top (Taste Andalucia), an advert on the right hand side (Medscape UK) and a banner at the bottom (Love Holidays).

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes
I have a banner at the top (Taste Andalucia), an advert on the right hand side (Medscape UK) and a banner at the bottom (Love Holidays).
On the Home page I ave a banner for flybmi and another advert for them down the right hand side and an advert for HGV training along the bottom. On the BRS main page I have adverts for Love Holidays and the HGV thing and on the CWL main page adverts for Mercure Hotels and again the HGV thing.

Ray Finkle

Staff member
Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham
On the Home page I ave a banner for flybmi and another advert for them down the right hand side and an advert for HGV training along the bottom. On the BRS main page I have adverts for Love Holidays and the HGV thing and on the CWL main page adverts for Mercure Hotels and again the HGV thing.
I'm all Thomas Cook on the home page as I've just done a search for next years potential holiday.

The Birmingham home page shows me a banner for Heathrow taxis and an advert for Huawei, whatever that is.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
The top banner ad is showing to subscribers and it shouldn't be. All the other ads appear normal. @Ashley.S. The top banner is a forum based ad not in the portal.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Hi there guys and gals

If you are a Forums4airports subscriber would you let me know if you are still seeing advertisements?

Ashley.S.

Site Maintenance
Staff member
Apr 10, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall, UK
www.envesko.com
Just a note: The adblock message has temporarily been removed, this will be restored after the XenForo 2.0 upgrade has been done and the new version is available. For anyone asking why it keeps showing or why ads are not showing and should be: check for multiple adblocking software that might be installed.

Thanks!

Scottie Dog

Staff member
Sep 7, 2016
Warrington
Hi Ashley

Is the adblock message still turned off? I've noticed ads appearing today when I've logged onto the laptop.

Screenshot (37).pngScreenshot (38).png

Thanks in advance

SD

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Apologies that's me. It shouldn't be doing that now. I'm just running some tests. They're not meant to be seen by subscribers so thanks for letting me know.

Advertisement

Top Bottom