Advertisement

Request Thread is still showing as unread by using back function

Brum X

Premium Member Plus
Mar 23, 2011
Birmingham UK
Hi Aviador and Ashley,

Loving the new Layout and only a small thing (It really wont effect my life, lol) however thought you might want to know. On the old server when i had read a particular thread i used to just press the back arrow on my PC and it would show that the story was read and no longer highlighted in red, however this still appears as unread and i have to click on the HOME or FORUMS option at the top of the page to go back to the relevant section to find it unread. Hope i am making sense, LOL

Anyway thanks for all you hard work improving FFA

Have a great weekend (y)

Brum X

Advertisement

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Thanks @Brum X I'll look into it but I haven't noticed anything personally.

As for the layout, it's exactly the same for the moment. @Ashley.S. has pencilled in Wednesday for the forum upgrade to Xenforo 2.0 along with Porta 2 Pro so you should see a difference then.

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes
Hi Aviador and Ashley,

Loving the new Layout and only a small thing (It really wont effect my life, lol) however thought you might want to know. On the old server when i had read a particular thread i used to just press the back arrow on my PC and it would show that the story was read and no longer highlighted in red, however this still appears as unread and i have to click on the HOME or FORUMS option at the top of the page to go back to the relevant section to find it unread. Hope i am making sense, LOL

Anyway thanks for all you hard work improving FFA

Have a great weekend (y)

Brum X
I find the same since last night. The only way I can get rid of the red highlights that indicate an unread message even though I've read it in a thread is to leave the F4A site and then return. This is really just for Ashley's information. I'm not that bothered.

Advertisement

Top Bottom