• Admin
Ryanair WH.jpg
Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (10 Oct) announced a new route from Liverpool to Corfu, with a twice weekly service from June, as part of Ryanair’s Summer 2019 schedule, which will be launched shortly.

North West consumers and visitors can now enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:

Ryanair’s full Liverpool Summer 2019 schedule will be unveiled soon. To celebrate its new Corfu route, Ryanair has launched a seat sale, with seats from Liverpool available from just £9.99, for travel in October, November, December and January.

Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said:

“Ryanair is pleased to announce a new Liverpool route to Corfu commencing in June, which will operate twice weekly as part of our Summer 2019 schedule. Customers in the North West region can now book flights to the Greek sunshine as far out as October 2019, with our full schedule launching soon.

To celebrate, we are releasing seats across our network from Liverpool from just £9.99 for travel up to January 2019. This offer is available for booking until midnight Saturday (13 Oct). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto the Ryanair.com and book a bargain break today.”

Liverpool John Lennon Airport’s Director of Aviation Development, Paul Winfield said:

“Liverpool Airport is delighted to welcome this latest new route with Ryanair. This new route will allow passengers from across the North West to travel to Corfu from Liverpool, the Faster, Easier, Friendlier Airport in the North West.”

Liverpool Airport,
Photo by @White Heather

View attachment 10476
Ryanair, Europe’s No.1 airline, today (10 Oct) announced a new route from Liverpool to Corfu, with a twice weekly service from June, as part of Ryanair’s Summer 2019 schedule, which will be launched shortly.

North West consumers and visitors can now enjoy even lower fares and the latest “Always Getting Better” improvements including:

Ryanair’s full Liverpool Summer 2019 schedule will be unveiled soon. To celebrate its new Corfu route, Ryanair has launched a seat sale, with seats from Liverpool available from just £9.99, for travel in October, November, December and January.

Ryanair’s Robin Kiely said:

“Ryanair is pleased to announce a new Liverpool route to Corfu commencing in June, which will operate twice weekly as part of our Summer 2019 schedule. Customers in the North West region can now book flights to the Greek sunshine as far out as October 2019, with our full schedule launching soon.

To celebrate, we are releasing seats across our network from Liverpool from just £9.99 for travel up to January 2019. This offer is available for booking until midnight Saturday (13 Oct). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto the Ryanair.com and book a bargain break today.”

Liverpool John Lennon Airport’s Director of Aviation Development, Paul Winfield said:

“Liverpool Airport is delighted to welcome this latest new route with Ryanair. This new route will allow passengers from across the North West to travel to Corfu from Liverpool, the Faster, Easier, Friendlier Airport in the North West.”

Liverpool Airport,
Photo by @White Heather

I understand there is still some space in Ryanairs schedule from Liverpool for next summer, so there could be some more new routes or extra capacity on existing ones. Chania might be a good addition .

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock