• Admin
alcohol-alcoholic-beverage-bar-602750.jpg
Primarily a Friday and Saturday night thread for people to discuss their favourite tipples. Their latest Gin or Whisky collection or maybe the local ale.

I've had a keg of Spaten chilling in the fridge overnight ready for the Rugby, might not bother with the second half though .

It's alright for you Mr Finkle I've had a hell of a day watched most of England getting stuffed by India in the cricket, blues getting stuffed by Watford and then the rugby.

The dog is hiding under the stairs.

Thankfully I managed to avoid the cricket but yes, watching Blues revert to form was not good, although Watford are second in the league so it was always going to be tough ask. Seeing both Rotherham and Sheff Wed win didn't help though :(

White for me tonight.

I also came across a bottle of Metaxa that I forgot I had so one may be in order later.

Wife had her first one on Wednesday, no real symptoms other than a sore arm.

Great excuse for a lazy weekend though :)

I might try and milk it tomorrow! No side effects so far, good job too as Mrs Thunderchild has gone out for dinner!

I am having a Malbec and a Stout this evening, I need some induced sleep, too much daylight for my liking! I have an eyemask but it interferes with comfort so a bottle of liquid coma might do it.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock