Advertisement

EZY 7196 FAO-LPL

Carl0927

Platinum Member
Dec 19, 2016
Cheshire
Thread starter #1
Flew back last night 24 Nov from Faro to Liverpool, it was the quietest I'd seen Faro Airport for a long time, walked straight up to bag drop desk with luggage, we were told the flight was on time, security very quick. Once we were in departures there was quite a lot of people waiting with a number of flights just about to go , I noticed Flybe to Exeter and Luxair to Luxembourg.

We were due to depart at 20.00 , made way to gate 316 soon after it was displayed . The gate was busy ,once past boarding pass check it wasn't long before we were boarding. Passengers towards front of cabin used an airbridge to board the A319 and towards back via steps.

It was a full flight and staff were offering free hold luggage to create more locker space. We were all boarded early and the pilot said he would try to get us away a bit early which they managed. Smooth flight back , in-flight snack I bought was pretty good and landed 30 mins early at 22.30. There were a number of Easyjet A319s and A320s already on the apron, plus some Ryanair 737s. We parked a bit remotely and were bused to terminal building . Got to border control before Blue Air's Rome service landed so passports were seen quickly. Bags were on carousel 4 soon after i reached it, ours wasn't long, then taxi home about 20 mins drive and indoors by 23.30. Pretty good.

Advertisement

Jerry

Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
Moderator #2
Passengers towards front of cabin used an airbridge to board the A319 and towards back via steps.
I have noticed that on the continent both Easyjet and Ryanair seem to use airbridges a lot more than in the UK!
Good that you seem to have had a good flight with them!

Advertisement

Top Bottom