Jerry

Staff member
Subscriber
Jun 1, 2016
Leeds
Trip report ideas for 2019.
I've been having quite a few ideas for trip reports for next year in April and in other months. So i decided the best thing was to write all the options down and i then thought i'd post them here to get some feedback from people on here.
My main trip will be in April and will span 3 possibly 4 days so here's some of the options that i've been thinking about.
Option 1
Cardiff to Malta with Ryanair then next day Malta to Madrid with Ryanair and then Madrid to Frankfurt with LATAM in Business class then next day Frankfurt to Heathrow with Lufthansa.
Option 2
Cardiff to Madrid via Amsterdam with KLM and then Madrid to Frankfurt with LATAM in Business class then next day Frankfurt to Bristol with flyBMI.
Option 3
Bristol to Madrid with Easyjet Extra Plus seats and then next day Madrid to Frankfurt with LATAM in Business class then next day Frankfurt to Birmingham with Lufthansa.
Option 4
Heathrow to Madrid with Iberia on the A340 and then next day Madrid to Frankfurt with LATAM in Business class then next day Frankfurt to Cardiff via Amsterdam with KLM.
Option 5
Gatwick to Seattle with Norwegian on the 787 and then Seattle to Portland with Delta and Portland to Los Angeles with Alaska Airlines and Los Angeles to Heathrow with British Airways.
Option 6
Lands End to St Mary's Scilly Isles with Island Helicpoters and then St Mary's to Newquay with Skybus.
Option 7
Bristol to Madrid with Easyjet and then next day Madrid to Frankfurt with LATAM and then the next day Frankfurt to Cardiff via CDG with HOP! and Flybe.

All feedback will be gratefully recieved! Whether on flying an indivdual airline or the options themselves.

Last edited:
I'd definitely pick option 5 Jerry :cool: but it's your choice.

Option 5
Gatwick to Seattle with Norwegian on the 787 and then Seattle to Portland with Delta and Portland to Los Angeles with Alaska Airlines and Los Angeles to Heathrow with British Airways. (y)

I recall someone giving excellent feedback about Alaska Airlines on F4A

Alaska are a good airline! I've flown with them a couple of times now and enjoyed it every time. This option would only become feasible if i had 4 days off. I'm unsure if I've got 4 or 3 days left. But i will be going to the US in July or August so i could do it then. I do want to fly with Norwegian to see what they are like especially long haul.

Yep I'd def go with option 5 pal especially as there might be a romantic option in Portland as I understand things, mind you option 6 has a strange appeal as something completely different.
Best of luck choosing.

Yep I'd def go with option 5 pal especially as there might be a romantic option in Portland as I understand things, mind you option 6 has a strange appeal as something completely different.
Best of luck choosing.
Yeah option 6 i definitely going to look at doing it on my days off sometime in the summer as it is different!

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock