• Admin
Re: Diversions, Delays & Cancellations

The Leeds bound Exeter service diverted into Liverpool this afternoon because of snow and fog at LBA.

easyJet cancels flights from Liverpool Airport

Passengers flying with easyJet from Liverpool Airport faced disruption this weekend as a number of flights were cancelled, the Echo reports. A scheduled flight to Malaga was axed on Saturday, with five flights - to Barcelona, Malaga, Nice, Belfast and Alicante - cancelled yesterday.

An easyJet spokesman told the newspaper it had been unable to secure slot times from air traffic control for the services. Passengers affected were offered transfers or a refund.

Source

• Admin

The airline's excuse isn't in line with the excuses given for the cancellations at their other UK bases.

• Admin

News Guru said:
easyJet cancels flights from Liverpool Airport

Passengers flying with easyJet from Liverpool Airport faced disruption this weekend as a number of flights were cancelled, the Echo reports. A scheduled flight to Malaga was axed on Saturday, with five flights - to Barcelona, Malaga, Nice, Belfast and Alicante - cancelled yesterday.

An easyJet spokesman told the newspaper it had been unable to secure slot times from air traffic control for the services. Passengers affected were offered transfers or a refund.

Source

wsj.com
UK-based low-cost airline easyJet PLC Wednesday confirmed it had crew shortages on some parts of its network hampering punctuality, an issue that has caused the airline's founder to threaten to take away its name.

• Admin

Inbound diversion the FR2447 service from Malaga to Leeds has just diverted into Liverpool.

• Admin

FR71MJ = Kunas-Liverpool = B737-800WL, EI-DCN

Diverted to LBA due snow at LPL.

Re: Liverpool Diversions, Delays & Cancellations

FR9898 Cork 09:40 09:40 DIVERTED TO PRESTWICK
KL1035 Amsterdam 09:45 09:45 DIVERTED TO LEEDS
EZY7002 Amsterdam 10:40 12:00 DIVERTED TO NEWCASTLE

The weather has since taken a turn for the worse with a number of aircraft diverting to other airports because of snow at LPL.

The airport has now re opened.

Looks like ATC problems are going to effect operations tonight.

The BBC has just issued the following travel advice on its website @ http://www.bbc.co.uk/travelnews/air/

Delays possible to flights to and from Liverpool John Lennon Airport due to technical problem with Air Traffic Control systems. Passengers advised to check in as normal

Ash Cloud cancelations for Tuesday, May 24th 2011 @ Liverpool Airport

T3 4071 Liverpool to Southampton
T3 4072 Liverpool to Aberdeen
T3 4071 Aberdeen to Liverpool
T3 4072 Southampton to Liverpool

Liverpool received 1 divert from Newcastle today.

Easyjet flight EZY6482 landed at 15:00 from Nice.

A shocking weather forecast for later today for the North West of England with frequent gusts expected to reach 65 knots 75 mph.

Leeds bound Ryanair FR152 diverted into LPL this morning due high winds at LBA.

The following aircraft diverted to LBA last night because of fog at LPL

Easyjet A320 G-EZOR
Easyjet A319 G-EZFV
Stobart Air ATR72 EI-REL

W61001 WZZ1C HA-LYV Katowice-LTN
Likely:
0B6831 BMS6831 YR-BMF IAS-LTN
FR3006 RYR39TQ EI-EST CIA-STN

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock