Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin
Sorry all.

I made a huge boob today. I was deleting some spam threads and accidentally deleted the Birmingham urban thread. It happened because I'd been doing some maintenance in the Birmingham thread earlier removing broken links. Unfortunately I forgot to de select the Birmingham thread and I deleted the entire thread when the spam was removed .:nailbiting:

I don't think I'm in the best books with @Brum X at the moment as he had contributed the most to the thread, I owe you one big time Brum X.

Sadly we don't have a recycle bin where I can go to un-delete the thread. It's something I'm going to now look into as this is probably the third time this as happened even after I thought I was been careful.

Apologies once again.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin
He's not a happy man and quite rightly so after all the hard work he put in. As you will be aware @Ray Finkle if you've seen my post in the Moderator forum, I'm taking steps to have an Ad-on to create a new Recycle Bin. I'm not sure if it's available for Xenforo 2.0 but I'm sure Ashley will be able to let us know what's best for us.

Top Bottom