Wwe can do a compare and contrast to the above photos. My bosses took the team I am part of to Cloud 23 in Beetham Tower as a thank you for the hard work we've been doing. Took 2 quick snaps - apologies for the panorama shot having a bit of reflection on the right hand side.

View attachment 1299320190412_184617.jpg

Attachments

• 20190412_162444.jpg
    20190412_162444.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 14
The growth of the Manchester skyline has been phenomenal. The pictures in this thread are spectacular.

While up at the airport this morning I took the opportunity to get a few shots of the city centre skyline - and that of neighbouring Salford Quays. My apologies for the quality if they appear slightly unfocused.

Manchester City Centre
View attachment 13510

Cranes to the left, cranes to the right
View attachment 13512

Salford Quays
View attachment 13511

Great pictures @Scottie Dog . Where were you when you took those? The Manchester Skyline is coming on in leaps and bounds, I'm very impressed. Are they all residential or are some mixed use or for office use?

I was on the top floor of the new T2 car park at the airport!!

I believe a lot are residential.

Crikey, I wasn't aware you could see the Skyline like that from the airport. Is the evening sunset scene in the post above taken from the airport as well?

Not that I'm aware of. The sunset one appears to have been taken from a lower level and I think was possibly a bit closer to the city centre.

I don't know what the largest tower is called but it makes Bentham Tower look small now.

Aviador - I know you'll see this so a quick question. When you look at the Manchester Forum this thread stays on page two as it shows "Replies N/A".

Any reason for this? Thanks

Deansgate Square, viewed from the Hilton Manchester

Attachments

• Screenshot (750).png
    Screenshot (750).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Travelling back through Piccadilly station this afternoon I happened to look across at the old London Road fire station - wow, just look at the difference between the freshly cleaned stonework and the dirty old bits behind the scaffolding and on the turrets (spelling)

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock