• Admin
Thomas Cook Airlines base larger aircraft at Cardiff Airport
1554746631006.png

Thomas Cook Airlines has introduced an A321 aircraft at Cardiff Airport, replacing the existing A320 aircraft and marked the earlier start to its summer season with flights to Enfidha, Tunisia.
The larger A321 will be based at the Airport and means that over 170,000 seats are now on sale from Cardiff, a 25% increase on capacity from the Airport in 2018.
With 11 flights a week from Cardiff in the spring, increasing to 14 in the summer, Thomas Cook Airlines fly to ten destinations from Cardiff including Turkey, Tunisia, Majorca, Tenerife, Cyprus and Greece.
Seats are now on sale for Summer 2019 and Summer 2020.
Henry Sunley, Commercial Director at Thomas Cook Airlines says: “Cardiff is an important regional partner for Thomas Cook Airlines. The introduction of a larger aircraft underlines our commitment to Cardiff and means that thousands more customers can fly with us from the airport.”
Spencer Birns, Commercial Director at Cardiff Airport, added: “Thomas Cook Airlines is one of a number of airlines that have shown confidence in Wales, and are recognising the potential by adding more capacity at Cardiff and, in turn, creating choice for our customers. We welcome the news and look forward to welcoming even more customers this summer.”

Some good news for CWL (y)
Yep despite the Flybe news summer 2019 will be a good summer. It's nice to see a Thomas Cook A321 and them operating in April. I think if people had had bets on which airline would pull out of CWL they'd have probably chosen Thomas Cook and not Flybe!

Yep despite the Flybe news summer 2019 will be a good summer. It's nice to see a Thomas Cook A321 and them operating in April. I think if people had had bets on which airline would pull out of CWL they'd have probably chosen Thomas Cook and not Flybe!

We are living through funny times Jerry. it really is difficult to predict anything anymore. :unsure:

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock