Advertisement

Piers Morgan faces an over from Brett Lee

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes
  • Admin
Piers Morgan is not one of my favourite characters but hats off to him for this. He faced an over in the nets from Brett Lee who was bowling at around 80% of his pace when in his prime - still approaching 90 mph. He showed no mercy hitting Morgan all over his body with short balls made worse by Morgan's penchant for walking up the wicket to attack (unsuccessfully) the ball.

Video is not for the faint-hearted.

Advertisement

Ray Finkle

Staff member
Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham
Although I don't agree with many of his views (plus his seemingly over inflated opinion of himself) I actually don't mind Piers Morgan. There are times when he tackles difficult subjects and says things that others may be afraid to do so. Piers and Susanna have almost made breakfast television bearable again.

This is brilliant and he is definitely a braver man than I am facing the great Brett Lee, even at 80% of his peak he still must be a formidable force. Fair play to Piers, it certainly gave me a giggle :)

Michael Vaughan and Shane Warne are hilarious :ROFLMAO:

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes
  • Admin
I couldn't help smiling when after being asked why he kept charging Brett Lee, Piers Morgan replied that he'd had dinner with Viv Richards the previous evening and that was what Viv had told him to do. Thanks, Viv.

When asked if his mother would be worried Piers said, "No. I told her I was facing someone called Bert Lee".

Ray Finkle

Staff member
Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham
The great Sir Viv Richards,

Love this :ROFLMAO:

Viv Richards and Greg Thomas

During a county game, after beating Richards bat a few times Thomas told Richards:
“It’s red, round & weighs about 5 ounces in case you were wondering.”
Richards hammered the next delivery out of the cricket grounds and into a nearby river. Turning to the bowler, he said:
“Greg, you know what it looks like, now go and find it.”

Viv vs Shane Warne

Advertisement

Top Bottom