rollo

Aug 26, 2014
Is it too early to start the celebrations?? Shhh.....

You don't need to tell me I'm a blue nose I blame my dad for that he actually played for the Blues. I have his contract at home dated 1948, five quid a week plus two if playing in the first team (Harry Storer was the manager then)and he also had a trial for Warwickshire as well which apparently didn't go well they bowled too fast at him by all accounts.

TheLocalYokel

Honorary Member Of Forums4airports
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes
Sincere congratulations to Warwickshire on a deserved win today and worthy County Champions.

Poshgirl

Aug 2, 2021
Birmingham
Wonder what the late, great Bob Willis would make of day 1 (of 5) for the trophy bearing his name.

Lancashire, put in by Warwickshire, have reached 26-6. A minor recovery from 12-6. No need for Chris Woakes, they're managing without him!

TheLocalYokel

Honorary Member Of Forums4airports
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes
Wonder what the late, great Bob Willis would make of day 1 (of 5) for the trophy bearing his name.

Lancashire, put in by Warwickshire, have reached 26-6. A minor recovery from 12-6. No need for Chris Woakes, they're managing without him!
Lancashire 78 all out. Warwickshire commencing their innings.

The match is being covered live by Sky Tv but thair coverage can also be followed live on YouTube (see below link) if anyone is interested.

rollo

Aug 26, 2014
Watching on Sky they have taken an early tea due to rain Warwickshire are 49-0. Individually Warwickshire don't appear particularly outstanding but it seems the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.