JUST JOINED US ? Introduce yourself here....

Advertisement

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Scottyuk

Welcome to Forums4airports.com, thank you for joining the site. I understand you are local to Leeds as you commented that Leeds Bradford is your favourite airport?

Whether you're an aviation industry professional or just interested in the goings on at your local airport, your opinions are welcome throughout the site whatever your knowledge of the aviation industry so feel free to post anywhere.

Aviador

red dug

Feb 2, 2009
Re: Welcome to Forums4airports

Ive been on a roll tonight ive had PC trouble and lost the link but im back on

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin

Great stuff Red Dug. You've been a valued member of the site for so long, welcome back! :good:

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin

I notice we have had a few new members join recently so I'd like to give a big welcome to 'harehills';'scousefowler' and any others I may have mist.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin

Welcome to Forums4airports 'brtitania020'

Thank you for joining the forum. Remember you will need to contribute to the forum from time to time to ensure your account stays active.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin

I think I forgot to say a big welcome to "BigMac" and "Chorley Boi" who recently joined the forum. Hopefully Chorley Boi might be able to add to the Manchester and Blackpool forums.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin

Welcome to the forum jvmills, the more members the merrier. Happy Christmas too :drinks:

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE

A big welcome to Bhowani, michael, LBAYORKIE and 012tom012

Thank you for joining Forums4airports.com Please feel free to add your input to any parts of the forum.

Aviador.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE

Another big welcome to rhinoscrazy, HuddyBen, mbkuk, Richard Wozniak, leedsman, john2408, Runway 32 and Galaxy. Thank you for joining Forums4airports.com.

One or two of you still need to click on your activation e-mail to finalize your registration with us. Please check your e-mail. If you can't find it in your e-mail, check your 'junk' mail box as some e-mail providers will automatically place these types of e-mail into the 'junk' box.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE

A big welcome to NinaG from BBC Manchester! :smile:

backtrack

Jun 24, 2009
Leeds, UK

Aviador said:
A big welcome to GinaG from BBC Manchester! :smile:

Woohoo!!! But Aviador...isnt her name Nina? GinaG was that group/artist who sung Ooh Ahh Just a little bit early 90's! :)

Welcome Nina, or Gina...

masere

Jun 4, 2010
Leeds
HELLO!!!!

:yahoo: Just wanted to say hello to all I'm new to this forum and needed to post a topic so I can put some info in my profile. I live in Otley and was up at the cemetery at the end of the runway yesterday. Getting up there quite a lot lately lol and a lot of pubs nearby too :beer: it's a great day out and not far to travel either!

Galaxy

Jan 2, 2010
Leeds
Re: HELLO!!!!

What time were you up there Masere? I was up there from 3pm until 5:30, I was stood by the wall where the aircraft were coming in, rather than the one looking over the runway.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE

A big welcome to AlphaGolf, Donald Duck. Thank you for joining Forums4airports. Feel free to tell us a little bit about yourself here if you would like.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.