JUST JOINED US ? Introduce yourself here....

Advertisement

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Re: [JUST JOINED US ?] Introduce yourself here...

Welcome to Forums4airports Chris. If you have anything interesting you'd like to share with us feel free to let us know.

PaulC

May 22, 2014

Greetings from a London City enthusiast,live right under the flight path for R/W 10 couldn't get any better just like when viewing the aircraft's at the airport

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE

Greetings and welcome to Forums4airports and thank you for joining us! Don't forget to tell your friends and colleagues about us! I look forward to reading your posts in the respective forums you're interested in.

PlaneGeek

May 25, 2014
Scottish Highlands

Hi everyone!!
I'm Gemma from North of Scotland. My closest airport is Inverness which I use a lot. Obsessed with all things aviation! My best friends all take the mick out of me but I don't care haha!! Nice to find somewhere I'll be able to "geek it up" with like minded folk :)

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE

Welcome to Forums45airports PlaneGeek! My in-laws are from that neck of the woods. The Black Isle shores next to Kessock Bridge overlooking the Beauly Firth to be precise. It's a beautiful part of the country.

Back to "planes",I took some photos at Inverness airport, they're in the aviation gallery if you're interested. I look forward to reading your posts in the forums.

corfuspotter

Jun 3, 2014

Hi I have recently returned to UK after being in Greece since September 1987.Since Nov 2004 I was living on threshold of runway 35 at LGKR Corfu Ioannis Kapodistrias.I have returned to live in UK near Bristol for mainly medical reasons. I have been a spotter since 1952

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE

Welcome to Forums4airports corfuspotter, and thank you for joining us. I look forward to reading your views and opinions within the forum. If we don't already have one, you are more than welcome to open a thread in the worldwide airport forum for Corfu.

Cabincrew80

Jun 7, 2014

Hi all,

I am new to he forum and registered today, I live in Leeds and fly from LBA regularly. I have been cabin crew for FJE, FCA and TOM and am hoping to start flying again very soon. Very interested in aviation and have joined to see what interesting information I maybe able to find out.

Hope I am able to contribute too.

Thanks

Cabincrew80

SPLSPOTTER

Jun 8, 2014

Schiphol spotter, live and work in The Netherlands,English by birth. :LOL:

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE

Great to have you with us SPLSPOTTER thanks for joining us.

derekhopkins

Jun 11, 2014

good morning,
nice to be part of the forum.
i was living in uk but now living in the Philipines.
my interests since i left school aircraft and buses and now all forms of transport.
i have a huge collection of photos going back some 20 years plus scanned slides.all my own photos just under 40,000 i scanned before we moved here.
i want to keep in touch with what is happeneing back in uk and would like to display some of my photos.
people tell me i am crazy but so what
thanks for accepting me to the forum

Ray Finkle

Staff member
Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham

Hi Derek and welcome to the forum.

I, and I think many others on here, would love to see your old pictures ( yes all 40K of them :D ) and you're definitely not crazy as we all love a bit of nostalgia :good:

Feel free to add them to the galleries as and when. I look forward to your posts :)

LOCGP

Jun 17, 2014

Hello Everyone -

I'm a SLF from Cambridge with a life long interest in avation, way back when i was a student I had some lessons in a PA 28 Circuts at Coventy and got as far as the 2nd selection board for an ATCO (quietly pleased about that) - I'm an engineer (computing) and looking forward to contributing to the Forum.

Ray Finkle

Staff member
Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham

Hey and welcome to the forum. I look forward to reading your posts :)

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE

Welcome to Nikon and LOCGP. Good to have you with us.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE

Welcome to Forums4airports 'hutio' and thank you for joining us. Check out our photography gallery where you can upload all your best photos to share with us here and on other sites.

Aviation Photography Gallery

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.