JUST JOINED US ? Introduce yourself here....

Advertisement

Zedds

Sep 16, 2014
Re: [JUST JOINED US ?] Introduce yourself here...

Hello all. Just thought I'd say a quick hello. Looking to take my daughter to BHX to see the aircraft and looking for a good place to see them. So I joined your forum to search so it would be a bit rude not to say hello :good: :good:

Ray Finkle

Staff member
Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham

Hi and welcome, I hope you got the info you were after and that your daughter has a great time :)

aulty87

Mar 27, 2014

Hi Everyone

Been reading the forum for a while but never posted. Only in the last few years I have become interested in planes, but really getting into it all, and came across this forum while searching the net for Birmingham photos.
Very enjoyable forum to read, everyone keep up the good work

Stephen

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE

Welcome to Forums4airports 'aulty87', thank you for joining! :pleasantry:

Dingodno

Sep 25, 2014

hi
i thought i would join as im into aircraft and photograph , just to see if theres information about my nearest airports

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE

Dingodno said:
hi
i thought i would join as im into aircraft and photograph , just to see if theres information about my nearest airports

Welcome aboard Dingodno!

We've just opened a aviation photo contest if you're interested. Visit our gallery to see more.

Brian31513

Oct 15, 2014

Joined to get information for airport visits using public transport.Best spots to get some photos and see what is using the airport. :LOL:

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes

Welcome to Forums4Airports, Brian 31513

Have you a specific airport in mind?

D

discountparkandride

Hi everyone! I'm too excited to be part of this commnity. Looking forward to more travel tips from you guys!

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE

discountparkandride said:
Hi everyone! I'm too excited to be part of this commnity. Looking forward to more travel tips from you guys!

Hi there! Welcome to Forums4airports, good to have you with us!

Please check your e-mails.

U

User0001

Hi to alll Forum4airport members I am Chris and I am from New york and just joined this forum.Hope I learn from this community a lot about aviation industry....

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE

chrishaynes said:
Hi to alll Forum4airport members I am Chris and I am from New york and just joined this forum.Hope I learn from this community a lot about aviation industry....

Welcome to Forums4airports Chris and feel free to keep us up to date with what's happening at airports near you.

Robert E

Jan 15, 2015

Hello all, thanks for having me :D

I'm a self-employed writer and will own up immediately - I am here to nosy around! I'm currently writing a novel which is based in 1957, in Leeds and mostly Turin, Italy.

Would anyone mind if I tried picking your brains? My research will usually be concerning journeys between Leeds, London, Cardiff, Rome, Turin and a few other destinations.

This genuinely looks a fascinating forum but I doubt I'll be a frequent flyer here I bet that witticism hasn't been used here before, much! :LOL: .

Thanks, Robert.

Ray Finkle

Staff member
Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham

Hi and welcome.

I'm sure the good folks on here will be able to answer your queries about LBA.

Good luck with the book :)

fertilebert

Mar 7, 2015

Hi my name is Rob , I am from Huddersfield, into anything aviation related , photograpy , martial arts and hill walking.
Get to LBA and MCR when I can .
Regards Rob.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE

You have to be into hill walking living in Huddersfield, you have no choice. Welcome to Forums4airports Rob, good to have you with us.

ticketas

Mar 8, 2015

Hello,
My name is Mykolas. I live in Lithuania and currently I am studying for my pilots license and Aerospace engineering masters degree VGTU (Vilnius Gediminas Technical University).
My final paper is about an importance of English language in aviation. So I would like to ask for help of the community of this website.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE

ticketas said:
Hello,
My name is Mykolas. I live in Lithuania and currently I am studying for my pilots license and Aerospace engineering masters degree VGTU (Vilnius Gediminas Technical University).
My final paper is about an importance of English language in aviation. So I would like to ask for help of the community of this website.

Welcome to Forums4airports ticketas and hopefully somebody will be able to assist you with your questions. :drinks:

garjen

Mar 5, 2015

Hi, I'm Gary. Hoping to see people here who's as interested in aviation just like me. :)
We recently opened an Aviation Club of some sorts. And I hope that I learn from people around here. :D

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.