JUST JOINED US ? Introduce yourself here....

Advertisement

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Re: [JUST JOINED US ?] Introduce yourself here...

Hi Gary, welcome to Forums4airports! Feel free to tell everybody about your aviation club.

jardafox

Apr 5, 2015

Hi, I am Jarda, just registered here to see if I could find older (2011-2003) logs and aircraft registrations. Could someone please advise appropriate topic for my question? Thank you.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE

jardafox said:
Hi, I am Jarda, just registered here to see if I could find older (2011-2003) logs and aircraft registrations. Could someone please advise appropriate topic for my question? Thank you.

Welcome to Forums4airports Jarda. I don't know if we have a thread for anything like that. I would suggest opening one in our Aircraft Spotters Forum

MKDC-8-63F

Apr 8, 2015

Hi All .. I've just joined so i'm saying a quick hello. I here as i'm an lifelong aviation fan (nuts about diesel 8's) and also i was lucky to of worked in the industry for a cargo airline. Also spent most of my youth up at Gatwick. Hopefully will be able to contribute to the forum now and again in the future rather than just be a lurker. Andy [MKDC-8-63F]

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE

Great to have you with us Andy. I look forward to reading your posts in the forums.

eltel3475

Apr 14, 2015

Good morning to all,at last i have found a decent website that frequent flyers can air their opinions on.
Information on ENTERAIR, i have a flight out to Corfu with them from Manchester on 29th June FLT No ENT401/402.
This flight was booked through Lowcostholidays.com who went through Avro who are Monarchs subsidiary,the flight times are identical to the Monarch flight that has been withdrawn.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE

You're more than welcome to join us here at F4A. I believe Enter Air are basing an aircraft at Manchester this summer. You might be able to find out more on our Manchester forum.

Kevin Farnell

Platinum Member
May 21, 2013
www.flickr.com

Hello all

What a wonderful forum. I've been viewing for quite some time and think this is the best there is.
I'm originally from Bloxwich, just north of Walsall, so Birmingham (BHX/EGBB) is naturally my favoured airport.
I first flew around 1970 in a BEA Airtours Comet 4B and developed an avid interest from thereon.
I have many photos through the 70's, 80's 90's and beyond, which if I can find the time will be happy to post.
Looking forward to future correspondence.

Kevin

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE

Hi Kevin Farnell and welcome to Forums4airports.

Thank you for joining us Kevin and thank you for giving us the thumbs up!

You are welcome to upload your photos to the sites gallery (link in the top right corner), if you have any questions please ask.

Ray Finkle

Staff member
Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham

He Kevin and welcome to the forum.

Agree this is definitely the place to be and I'm always happy to see more BHX forumers :smile:

Most of us on here are nostalgia nuts so if you do manage to find the time we'd love to see those pictures :s_yes

Markflyingman

Sep 1, 2015

Hello everyone!

Just found the forum, glad to be here. My name´s Mark and I work as a sports journalist for a website. My hobby besides sports is definitely vehicles in general and planes especially. Also I like photography and I want to learn more about our airports and when the best times are to go take photographs of special planes under special circumstances.

Nice to meet all of you! Looking forward to mingling in the threads all around the forum!

Best, Mark

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE

Good to have you with us Mark and I look forward to reading your contribution to the site.

Simbo

Sep 6, 2015

New kid on the block here from Bradford, West Yorkshire. Interested in general aviation & attending airshows when possible.

The R/T comms side interest me too so usually listening for anything happening at Leeds Bradford Airport.

Anyway, that's a little about my interests & how I ended up here... Hello! :)

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE

Thanks for joining us Simbo. Good to have you with us.

Tim R-T-C

Nov 29, 2015

Hello all,

Just joined. I've been an occasional plane spotter for the last ten years or so. Usually while sat at airports waiting to go on holiday, or watching planes landing at EMA while sat at Donington Park for racing events, but I have attended the odd airshow down the years.

My main interest is photography and I 'collect' aircraft by photographing them (same as I do with train photos too. I'm planning a few more dedicated plane photographing trips next year and hoping to use this website as a useful resource.

I'm uploading a backlog of my digital plane photos to Flickr at the moment:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/r-t-c/col ... 505986454/

I have got a small handful of old film shots from the late 90s as well which I will be uploading when I get my scanner into action, not looked at them in a few years so hoping for a few little gems there.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE

Welcome to Forums4airports Tim RTC. Good to have you with us! We have a photo gallery here that you are more than welcome to use if you desire.

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes

I join in welcoming you to Forums4Airports. I've had a look at some of your pics and am very impressed.

Looking forward to further posts and pics from you in the future.

LG91

Jan 14, 2016

Morning,

LG here! Frequent flyer and regular sniper at airport administration! I thought this may be a good outlet for info, questions and airport anecdotes. :hatsoff:

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE

Welcome to Forums4airports LG91 and I look forward to reading your sniper reviews!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.