Just booked my first flight of 2021 with Loganair to Edinburgh in early August. Will be nice to be flying from CWL again, my last flight was early March 2020.

Which aircraft type is being used on this service?

@TheLocalYokel just had a look and it seems to be either an E135 or E145.
Should not have much trouble getting a decent load factor on the 145, let alone the 135, even in these troubled times.

If the yield is good too then Loganair might have to review their previous attitude to CWL expressed by their CEO last year.

@TheLocalYokel just had a look and it seems to be either an E135 or E145.
According to the seat map for my flight on the 9th it looks like it's the E145
Should not have much trouble getting a decent load factor on the 145, let alone the 135, even in these troubled times.

If the yield is good too then Loganair might have to review their previous attitude to CWL expressed by their CEO last year.
When i was looking at flights the other week the prices weren't cheap. £70-£90 one way. Mondays were the more expensive, i paid over £90 for my flight, if i'd flown from Bristol i think it would've cost around £70 as i'm taking checked luggage with me. The train was just under £200. My flight from Inverness to Bristol is about £65 i believe. So hopefully there'll be some decent loading and the yield is good.

Apparently 12 passengers inbound and 36 outbound. Not sure if they are still blocking the middle seat.
Looked at the seat map for my flight on Monday and it looks like 20 seats have been taken up so far, with people yet to check in hopefully this'll mean by Monday the load will be in the 30s. Seen a few people complain about prices on social media but that's nothing unusual!

Loganair route to Edinburgh getting a bit of advertisement thanks to the environmental lobby!
“Countries such as France and have started to restrict internal flights where transport options such as trains are available” he continued.
They've used France as an example but don't mention that the French ban is up to 3 hours by train, Cardiff to Edinburgh takes 7 hours.

Winter 2021/22 is now onsale. Looks like Edinburgh will only be 4 weekly on Sunday, Monday, Thursday and Fridays. Except in January where it'll be 3 weekly with flights on Thursday dropped.

It is a nice livery!
Looked at the seat map for my flight so far there's 23 seats taken for my flight to Edinburgh tomorrow.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock