2 Jet2 diverts yesterday / early hours of today: Barcelona 737-300 to Manchester and a 757 from Larnaca headed up to Newcastle.

Not sure what impact (if any) this had on this morning's departures.

Yes, there was a period around midnight and just after when the rain stopped and instead, the cloud dropped to ground level. I heard several land, but also heard a couple go around. I guess it all depended on how thick the cloud was when on final approach.

It did Seasider but that was due to a technical problem not the weather.

The weather at the time it diverted also closed in - i was around Rodley area and it was very foggy.

A/C performing arrived into BCN on time/early - left quite late. Probably connected. However it then returned to LBA later on, presumably when the weather improved. So maybe it wasn't tech after all?

Looks like Jet2 752 G-LSAB has gone tech in Tenerife. Should have arrived back at LBA as LS224 in the early hours of this morning (Friday) but has just landed with 752 G-LSAN in charge, which flew earlier today from Manchester to Tenerife to rescue the passengers, who were put up in hotels overnight.

According to FR24 G-LSAB departed Tenerife to Manchester as EXS045A yesterday evening but diverted to Alicante where she’s still shown as being on the ground.

Strange weather. It was crystal clear here in Cookridge at that time, and still was right up until 0100 when I went to bed!

Exactly what i thought in Adel. If you look at flight radar, the approach was chucked away around Headingley - for the locals just above the Leeds Met Beckett Parks campus. Looks like they couldn't see the runway and made the best decision. Luckily every other one after AH got in including the two remaining 757.

The airport has been closed since 1745 due to fire alarm in terminal.
Lear Jet G-XJET(Prestige 999) currently appears to be holding overhead at 13,000 and EI-ENK(Ryanair 687L from Las Palmas) heading into hold at 15.000'..

1820 - EI-ENK(Ryanair 687L) diverting to Liverpool

Last edited:

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock