The SmartLynx A.320 ES-SAP(Channex 5PH) set off the Faro this morning but has had to return to Leeds due problems with the vrew oxygen supply. It is currently being vectored onto ILS runway 32(0950)

It turned back over Corwalll then spent time in a holding pattern over Liverpool before making its approach

The SmartLynx A.320 ES-SAP(Channex 5PH) set off the Faro this morning but has had to return to Leeds due problems with the vrew oxygen supply. It is currently being vectored onto ILS runway 32(0950)

It turned back over Corwalll then spent time in a holding pattern over Liverpool before making its approach

737/800 G-GDFC(Channex 251D) eventually operated the flight, departing just after 1200
This aircraft had positioned over from Manchester

A few interesting departures this afternoon off runway 14 around 2.30pm to 2.45pm, presumably due to weather in the area although I could see nothing and hear nothing to warrant the direction the aircraft took. First out was a Jet2 737 which made an immediate turn left after take off, heading over the Ireland Wood area and directly down to the South East of Leeds. Next was another Jet2 737 which this time made a hard right turn after departure, heading over Horsforth in the direction of Pudsey and finally a Ryanair 737 which made an even harder left turn that the first, again heading over Ireland Wood and continuing South East. Throughout this time, the cloud cover was quite high over Leeds and there was nothing to see or hear, but I guess weather radar said there was a storm cell somewhere in the area.

You didnt see the Jet -Faro departure then, that was an interesting routing about 5pm, normal right turn off 14, then a left turn back onto 140 degrees.My neighbour was on this so hence watching his departure, thought he'd asked pilot to do a wing wave

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190804-172433_Flightradar24.jpg
    Screenshot_20190804-172433_Flightradar24.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
British Airways are suffering with big delays and over 100 cancellations out of London Heathrow & Gatwick this morning due to an IT failure

The daily Heathrow - Leeds shuttle BA1340/1341 rotation hasn't being cancelled as yet, but is showing a 3 hour delay.

British Airways are suffering with big delays and over 100 cancellations out of London Heathrow & Gatwick this morning due to an IT failure

The daily Heathrow - Leeds shuttle BA1340/1341 rotation hasn't being cancelled as yet, but is showing a 3 hour delay.
On its way due in 12.12!

This morning's BA arrival seems to be having fun and games landing - 2 FRs landed but BA is doing a lot of circling.

This morning's BA arrival seems to be having fun and games landing - 2 FRs landed but BA is doing a lot of circling.

METAR: EGNM 090820Z 13012KT 0400 R14/0600 -RA FG VV/// 17/16 Q0998

Basically its the old chestnut, ILS Cat 3 on wrong end of the runway for low cloud and foggy conditions. Currently 400m visibility.

And after a pretty impressive wait the BA got in - I;'m sure they will have wanted to run this one as I expect people affected by the much publicised IT issues may well have been booked on it.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock