Weather & Technical Diversions, Delays & Cancellations

LBAYORKIE

Dec 30, 2009
I was told weather.

Also the Malaga flight G-GDFD returned to Malaga for some unknown reason (I presume tech) G-DRTI is about to land from Malaga replacing FD.
I looked at the Dubrovnik TAF and unless I overlooked something it looked good. The Dubrovnik arrivals board showed both the LBA and MAN LS flights running late (my assumption was both went to Zadar) other flights didnt seem to be affected.

CM.

Apr 29, 2021
Leeds
When I looked at the time it showed as cloudy with slight winds. Aswell as being told weather related. An Austrian A320 also diverted to ZDR

CM.

Apr 29, 2021
Leeds
The aircraft operated the Funchal flight before Las Palmas and diverted enroute to FNC due to weather. It was delayed into LBA which caused the delay on the Las Palmas one. The Dubrovnik flight also diverted enroute down there and that plane landed at LBA around the same time as Funchal.

I presume due to the long delay that the crew overnighted in LPA and operated the flight this evening instead.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.