Alaskan Airlines had a similar system in the Boeing 727 many years ago as did Ups on theirs but this sounds like a new upgraded system which you would expect.

This mornings Eastern Airways Leeds/Bradford to Newquay service "EZE82G" operated by BAe Jetstream 41, G-MAJZ ended up turning around and diverting into Humberside. Looks like the was bad weather (Fog/Sea Threat) as I see the Teeside- Newquay service "EZE78Q" which was operated by Saab 2000, G-CDEB has service also diverted into Exeter.

So Now we have 2 flights showing on the arrivals boards, So which one will it be

14:35 T37683 - Newquay - Expected 15:50
17:30 EZE6783 - Exeter

Last edited:
This mornings Eastern Airways Leeds/Bradford to Newquay service "EZE82G" operated by BAe Jetstream 41, G-MAJZ ended up turning around and diverting into Humberside. Looks like the was bad weather (Fog/Sea Threat) as I see the Teeside- Newquay service "EZE78Q" which was operated by Saab 2000, G-CDEB has service also diverted into Exeter.

So Now we have 2 flights showing on the arrivals boards, So which one will it be

14:35 T37683 - Newquay - Expected 15:50
17:30 EZE6783 - Exeter

So now we have an Eastern Airways Saab 2000, G-CDEB just departed Exeter as "EZE53P" heading North. Whilst Embraer 145, G-CHMR is operating from Humberside down to Exeter as "EZE762B".

I didn't realise Eastern had a spare Jetstream 41, G-MAJA sat on ground at LBA, its just departed on schedule to Southampton as "EZE66Y"

Meanwhile the Saab 2000, G-CDEB was heading from Exeter to Teeside as "EZE53P" but has just made a big right hand turn near to Skipton, flown over top of LBA at 10,000ft and seems to be heading for Humberside,

Last edited:
I can't help wondering why they couldn't just drop them off at LBA on route to Teesside/Humberside or wherever they ended up.
I still think it's odd too that the LBA route gets a 29 seat J41 whilst Teesside gets a 50 seat Saab2000. Based purely on catchment area there must surely be more demand from LBA? The Flybe figures would almost certainly suggest that too. However Eastern seem to be really supporting Teesside and it's recovery bid, sadly to the detriment of LBA.

I didn't realise Eastern had a spare Jetstream 41, G-MAJA sat on ground at LBA, its just departed on schedule to Southampton as "EZE66Y"

Meanwhile the Saab 2000, G-CDEB was heading from Exeter to Teeside as "EZE53P" but has just made a big right hand turn near to Skipton, flown over top of LBA at 10,000ft and seems to be heading for Humberside,
G-MAJA is/was the current based aircraft,G-MAJZ positioned in from Humberside just after 11.00 this morning ,I presumed because 'JA was tech (but is either now fixed or wasn't tech in the first place!).

G-JZBA(Channex 9NR) from Las Palmas, 2 missed approaches, diverting to Manchester(2200)
G-JZHV(Chaanex 71PW) from Arncliffe, 2 missed approaches,, diverting to Manchester(2205)
EI-EBO(Ryanair 156) from Dublin on finals, second approach. LANDED
G-DRTT(Channex 356) from Kos in hold awaiting first approach
EI-EFH(Ryanair 3Q) from Warsaw in hold awaiting first approach

Last edited:
It resembles a forest fire up here today, and smells about the same. I just hope 14 is not in use today.

EI-EFH(Ryanair 156) from Dublin, just made go-around on 32 and entering hold
RVR down to 150m and he needs 200m
Holding for 30 minutes and then wants to divert to Manchester if they will accept him

Does anyone know what is happening with this mornings FR156 it seems to be circling near Bolton

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock