• Admin
Cardiff Sunday flights added to Newcastle and Aberdeen
View attachment 15377

Flybe is introducing Sunday flights operated by its franchise partner, Eastern Airways, to both its Cardiff to Newcastle and Aberdeen air services.

Following the re-introduction of the Cardiff – Aberdeen link this month, the operator will commence Sunday services from Cardiff to Newcastle and Aberdeen from 12 January 2020.

Sunday services will complement the daily weekday flights provided to Newcastle and Aberdeen from Cardiff. Fares start from £99 one way, including taxes and charges and Sunday services are available now to book at flybe.com

Roger Hage, Eastern Airways’ General Manager Commercial and Operations, said: “By adding Sunday services, these flights will not only appeal to business travellers heading to Newcastle or Aberdeen in advance of Monday, but also leisure passengers taking advantage of short breaks or sporting events in both vibrant regions. These additional services also complement our Cardiff – Anglesey service and Flybe’s Cardiff network.”

Deb Bowen Rees, Chief Executive Officer of Cardiff Airport, added: “This is a great addition to the network operated by the Flybe and Eastern Airways franchise partnership. Connectivity within the UK is key, and it’s fantastic to see even more choice being added for our customers, so they can enjoy weekend travel and explore fantastic destinations on their doorstep.”

Eastern Airways has been providing scheduled services from Cardiff Airport since 2006, and also operates twice daily weekday flights from Cardiff to Anglesey.

On board Eastern Airways operated flights, passengers are offered a full range of complimentary drinks and snacks. Regular customers can also benefit from discounted route passes offering savings of up to 40%.

Every little helps i suppose! Hopefully Eastern will be able to regrow the route to double daily in the week.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock